Hi everyone new here

I just had a baby 9 weeks ago and had my first c section. Because of this I have more baby fat then normal.... I normally weigh 118 and that's with 4 kids. Now I'm 155 with my 5 kiddo. I'm having a hard time. Any new friends to talk to or help push me would be great!!!! I

Replies

• bodavis09
    bodavis09 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi
  • sueneve55
    sueneve55 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey, I have one child ... 15 months now but had horrendous birth which ended in a c section too ... I used to be sooo active and generally didn't really worry about my weight ... Over the months I've moved less and find myself reaching for quick and easy convenience foods and have consequently gained and feel awful ... Like don't even wanna leave the house awful , I'm so embarrassed about it ... Need to get my fat *kitten* back to a gym but have no time what so ever ... Hoping to find some motivation here too
  • Sandycoffman1979
    Sandycoffman1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Really? Lol I do that too. With all the normal deliverys I lost weight fast but also didn't need to do much to my tummy. but this time I have alot to lose and also my tummy will never be pretty again. Kinda depressed actually
  • jhracs
    jhracs Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there, I am new here myself. I just started last week. So far I love the program but need to figure out a few things. If anyone knows how I can go back to yesterday to show my new weight, please let me know.

Thanks, looking forward to replies. Good luck everyone.
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi! I just had my son via C-Section 2 weeks ago. Feel free to add me!