Bags of sugar

Options
Helloooo... My way to give me help is go into tescos...!! Any supermarket .. Get a hand basket and fill it up with bags of sugar to the same weight I've lost ... And lift it of try to..!! Then it makes you realise how much you have lost .. And used to carry around ...!! Take a photo of it and keep it as a help you when you down photo ...

Replies

• Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It's hard to read your post but I get the idea. Add some cans of lard to your basket to represent the fat loss. Very strong visual. When you set it down your knees and feet will thank you.
  • therousehouse38
    therousehouse38 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great way also bud... Keep up the good work
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Better: get a weight vest. Every 10lbs you lose, add it to the weight vest and go for a 30 min walk. You will get the best exercise of your life, and at the same time, you will realize your accomplishment of losing all that weight.

Walking with a weight vest is truly hard work and excellent for the CNS.

I tried to run with one of those once...OY! Best burn ever but I have never been so tired.
  • therousehouse38
    Options
    We're do you get the. From ..? I gave to try one ..?
  • DonaldBlinks
    DonaldBlinks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've lost my daughter! (24 pounds) I've been carrying her all around the house to remind myself of how far I've come. Next up....lose my son too!
  • therousehouse38
    Options
    Lol that's so funny...!! Keep it up bud.... You doing great
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I've lost the weight of my toddler twice over. I struggle to carry her down the stairs now and cannot imagine carrying two of her!
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to think of something 80-lbs that I can carry. The dishwasher's out. Maybe I can stuff all my nursing textbooks in my backpack?
  • DonaldBlinks
    DonaldBlinks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    I'm trying to think of something 80-lbs that I can carry. The dishwasher's out. Maybe I can stuff all my nursing textbooks in my backpack?

Where's Snooki when you need her?
  • therousehouse38
    Options
    Wow well done you ...! So scary when you see it like that... Well done you
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Back when my parents were my age and my mum lost weight, she'd do the same but with sticks of butter and then walk around the supermarket with it in her basket, haha.
    Nowadays though if anyone wants a comparison tool Ilostwhat is a great site!
    For example 40lbs is the same as a 15 foot canoe. 5 is the same as a chihuahua...therefore I've lost the same weight as a chihuahua riding in a canoe ;)
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Where's Snooki when you need her?

Hopefully far far away!
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    lol

i have to try this..but not sure if i can lift it (atm)

95069916.png
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    (2) 5 galloon water containers.

• duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    It kills me to carry just one 50 pound dog food bag. I couldn't even begin to carry three!! I don't see how my body did it, and I can't see why I did it to my body.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I was pushing around a cart with 125 pounds of pet food in it the other day (don't judge-the cat eats a lot!) and thought "wow, I used to carry this much extra weight on my body everyday and didn't even have wheels to help me out."
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Buy a one pound bag of beans for every pound you later lose and keep them in a handle bag and pick up to remind you how much weight you've lost then when you've reached your goal donate the beans to a soup kitchen or food bank.
  • therousehouse38
    Options
    That's a great idea... I think j do that ..
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    do you remember Oprah Winfrey and the wheelbarrow of fat ?

I've lost more than that. It blows my mind !