look at me im the little engine that could lol!!!

Options
Well i have lost 91lbs so far on my journey and it by far has not been easy, but every pound i lose is another ounce of self esteem i gain. At this point in my life i feel better about my self than I ever have. I have my ups and downs alot but i am in the for the long haul, and i wouldnt change a thing about my life right now except i wish i ha done some things alot sooner than i did but its my time now, I am here to help anyone else thats like me and needs that extra encouragement now and then to keep them going strong. Goodluck to everyoone on mfp you can achieve your goals nomatter how far away they seem. Love you guys and gals.
btw my profile picture is a progression photo where i have lost weight. also if any of you are on fb i have a page called my weightloss journey after gastric bypass i have photos and more about me on there.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Great job!! When did you have your surgery?
  • jday1285
    jday1285 Posts: 16
    Options
    jan ,10th
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I had mine Feb. 7, 2011
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are doing amazing and so nice that you want to reach out and support others!
  • jday1285
    Options
    that is awesome keep up the great work. ive been so stressed that somedays i dont know what to do.
  • vscuorzo
    vscuorzo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • jday1285
    Options
    Good for you! You are doing amazing and so nice that you want to reach out and support others!

ty
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Good for you hun! Keep it up; you're doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jday1285
    Options
    ty everyone
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    You should be so pleased with yourself. You are on the right track, doing the right things and your right, every pound lost is a boost in your self esteem. The road your on is not easy. Don't let anyone rain on your parade. I am happy you did what you felt you had to do for you and that you can now reap those rewards of a healthier life!

Awesome!
  • jday1285
    Options
    ty so much
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!