Looking for friends with similar goals - 100+ lbs to lose

Options
Hi all, I'm Jesajo from Engand. I've used my fitness pal before and reached a healthy weight in 2012. Since then I have piled on the pounds, and as of early January 2016 had 113 pounds to lose. I'm 7 pounds down so far, and have a lengthy journey ahead. By this time next year I'm determined that I'm going to be back to my former 2012 self.

Looking for people with similar weight loss goals, so we can motivate and help each other along the way. I'm in this for the long term. :-)

Thanks for reading x

Replies

• kamikazzy
    kamikazzy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi jesajo! I definitely have similar weight loss goals. I used to be active on here but stopped and jjust started tracking again a few days ago. My food diary is open to friends and I eat vegetarian. I am looking for friends and support!
  • Jesajo245
    Jesajo245 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Would love to - we can provide each other with support. I'm here if you ever want to chat / share etc :) thanks kamikazzy
  • megpie2133
    megpie2133 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have 50-75 pounds to lose! But you can add me! I could always use some motivation, and I can offer the same :)
  • Caseynicole1988
    Caseynicole1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to the workout scene but would love to be friends! My goal weight is 200lbs... 78 pounds away! We can do this!
  • bigfish615
    bigfish615 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi, all. I started on Jan 4 weighing 330. This morning I was 317. I'm not excercising much, just tracking. My goal weight is 225. Best of luck and health to everyone, and thanks for being here!

John

Jeffersonville, IN. USA
  • Sheks41191
    Sheks41191 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    70 pounds to lose - feel free to add me - I am just finishing up with week 3, I log daily and try my best to comment on posts I see :-)
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose. Could use motivating friends. Feel free to add.
  • TiffMela
    TiffMela Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm looking to loose 50-80. I'm going to start and see how I feel! But you can hit me up anytime !!!
  • Tora32
    Tora32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm looking to drop just over 100 at this point, and more friends are always fun!
  • laniertraci79
    laniertraci79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 36 and I'm a mom of 3 kids ages 3 and under. I've picked up an extra 100 lbs along the way and I'm ready to lose it! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • vanityofjay
    vanityofjay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Jay. Feel free to add me. Good luck on our fitness goals! :)
  • NoteForJulie
    NoteForJulie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes, this sounds like me too. Feel free to add me, male or female, new friends are always welcome :)
  • lillihuhn
    lillihuhn Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    We have similar stories. Please feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other!
  • caseyraemooring
    caseyraemooring Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! Name is Casey .... I have well over 100 to loose but trying hard to not look at numbers!! It's so much more important to just FEEL better and have Ky clothes fit better for now!! Y'all can add me! Trying hard this time... Who knows how far I will make it!

• Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over myself and hopefully for the last time. I'm setting short term goals as I wotk my weight down. Goal #1 get down all the holiday weight gain and start to show a number other than 0 lbs on MFP (I have to get back yo my original start weight when I 1st joined here). Once that's achieved, bring on goal #2 lose the first 20 lbs. Feel free to add me. The more support the more motivation to continue. Good Luck everyone!
  • mina792016
    mina792016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Australia and have 66kg or 145 pounds to lose... This is my first day... Would love for you to add me :)

• Jesajo245
    Jesajo245 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great response. :-) I've added everyone here.

I'm on here on a daily basis, and always try to comment on posts that I see, whenever I can. Let's get some motivation going and work this together. Good luck everyone
  • emopunkin314
    emopunkin314 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've had this app on my phone but just started using it... so far loving it but have never known about this online community!!! Happy to have found it but now I just need friends! ;) I'm looking to lose about 80 pounds (down 5 since January 1st) but definitely need some motivation and support. I'm super excited to reach my goals and if I can help people along the way then all the better!!!!