HI i'm Kenda (not kendra)

Options
kenda424
kenda424 Posts: 14 Member
Helo everyone im Kenda, i have been using mfp since february and i LOVE it!!!! i had my first child in may 2010. I weighed 236 the day before i gave birth. When my daughter was 2 months old i stopped breast feeding due to low supply. I started working out 4x a day on my elliptical and stayed under 1450 calories a day. Today i am currently 173 lb.I use to write all my calories down until i bought my first iphone that's when i discovered this amazing app !!! My goal is to reach 160 but who know i might keep going.= )

Replies

• minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wowsers! That's dedication!!! Congratulations - you must feel GREAT! :drinker:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Helo everyone im Kenda, i have been using mfp since february and i LOVE it!!!! i had my first child in may 2010. I weighed 236 the day before i gave birth. When my daughter was 2 months old i stopped breast feeding due to low supply. I started working out 4x a day on my elliptical and stayed under 1450 calories a day. Today i am currently 173 lb.I use to write all my calories down until i bought my first iphone that's when i discovered this amazing app !!! My goal is to reach 160 but who know i might keep going.= )
    \

i know one other kenda that makes two now
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby-
    and Best Wishes on your journey here!

I've been here since 3/27 ( like 11 weeks?) and I have found logging everything has REALLY helped me stay on track.
    I never thought I'd ever be able to drink the water they suggest, but I'm AMAZED at how my body literally CRAVES it now.

The best advice I can give you:

Keep Going- you're doing GREAT! One day at a time, one step at time, one pound (sometimes ounces) at a time.
    Each day is a new start
  • kenda424
    Options
    Wowsers! That's dedication!!! Congratulations - you must feel GREAT! :drinker:

Thank you! Yes i am very excited..... My #1 motivation were my pre-pregnancy jeans , I seriously had a picture of me with them on that i kept on the wall beside my elliptical.lol
  • kenda424
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby-
    and Best Wishes on your journey here!

I've been here since 3/27 ( like 11 weeks?) and I have found logging everything has REALLY helped me stay on track.
    I never thought I'd ever be able to drink the water they suggest, but I'm AMAZED at how my body literally CRAVES it now.

The best advice I can give you:

Keep Going- you're doing GREAT! One day at a time, one step at time, one pound (sometimes ounces) at a time.
    Each day is a new start

I am absolutely addicted to this site. They have everything i eat, and i love that i can add my own meals. I really need to drink more water than i do, but i hate all the restroom trips and whishing noises gong on in my tummy. lol I hate those days where the scale only moves a few ounces.Thank you so much for the advice!
  • kenda424
    Options
    [/quote]

Really???? I have never met another Kenda. I would love to though
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

Really???? I have never met another Kenda. I would love to though
    [/quote]

hers was created by wanting to name her after her father Ken they added the da to make if femine
  • kenda424
    Options
    wow... thats pretty cool! I wonder how my mom thought of my name..... I have never ask her! lol
  • brittanydittman
    Options
    Great job on your loss so far!! Im sure you will be reaching beyond you goal in no time :o) feel free to add me!
  • kenda424
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • kenda424
    Options
    Thank you....=)
  • kenda424
    Options

LOL.......Just realized al the typo's!!!!
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Way to go that's amazing!
  • kenda424
    Options
    Way to go that's amazing!

WOW Thank you, But i should be saying that to you!!!!! 100lbs are you serious??? your are now my new inspiration!!! You look great!!!!