I need motivation & new friends!

Heyyy! Im using this app while I do the ideal protein diet. Seems to be working so far. I'm looking to loose about 50 pounds. Maybe more. Depending on how I feel. I need people that are going through the same struggles I am, or people that have been where I am to push me on. My will power seems to be getting better, I am the type I eat when my mood changes, the littlest thing can change my mood and I want food to comfort me. So lately when I've been getting that way I've been drinking water or grabbin a tea. And telling myself u haven't cheated yet don't do it! So!! Add me! Tell me your storys! -waves- hey new friends... And to the people that read this and keep moving !!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY

Replies

• TiffMela
    TiffMela Posts: 18 Member
  • doublewhopper
    doublewhopper Posts: 39 Member
    Whats the ideal protein diet? Is that like the atkins diet? I have done zero carb. It is so tough at first. Grrrr
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm also looking for motivated friends with open food diaries. Add me for mutual support
  • TiffMela
    It's 3 packets a day of protein (high %) and then one meal ... Chicken fish.. Veggies. But there's no sugar, so your body goes into Ketosis.. Some days u just wanna have a snack. Luckily the foods are actually really good. This is my 4th day in and no cheating so far. Usually I cheat. Then I stop. So I haven't yet. I'm really trying.
  • TiffMela
    Added!
  • Alejandraoropeza98
    Alejandraoropeza98 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey guys ..I'm ALEJANDRA.

I'm New do this community..
    I been using this app for a while..and I just found this section in this app..

I'm looking for new friends so we can keep in couraging each other. on this difficult journey .
    if you see me.
    add me.
    I welcome everybody's comment .suggestions .feedbacks
    just add me
    add me .
    add me
  • tronrulez
    tronrulez Posts: 58 Member
    Whoa I didn't know we could add pictures here... Lol kewl... I'm Stephan. Ex alcoholic. You can add me.
  • Thenatdude
    Thenatdude Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone. Mostly looking for mutual encouragement and feeling like a part of the fitness culture. I'm also knowledgeable in a wide variety of topics in case anyone wants to talk. You know how it goes, add me.

Peace guys
  • aldis_olof
    aldis_olof Posts: 106 Member
    You can add me i am trying to keep macros 1/3 split though. My diary is open :)
  • TheRunningman1985
    TheRunningman1985 Posts: 66 Member
    You can add me im on this journey too. Love the boots by the way
  • laurenwheatley93
    laurenwheatley93 Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me guys! I'm trying lots of new recipes and workouts!! Lost over 2 stone and need to stay motivated!
  • Milica333
    Milica333 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! :D I'm searching for new friends becouse of mutual support. I realy love healthy eating and exercise. Feel free to add me
    I really want to find someone with who I can share new ideas in our fit life.