Newbie here!!

Options
Hi everyone! I just joined so I thought that I'd introduce myself. I'm Danielle, 41, single, from North NJ. Looking to lose weight, get back into working out and lead a more healthy lifestyle overall! Would be great to meet new people with the same goals!

Replies

• holland16
    holland16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle :) I'm not really new here lol... fallen off the wagon so to speak a couple of times from MFP. Told myself for 2016 and beyond I was gonna be consistent and following through on things. I'm a daily logger so if ya need some motivation/inspiration, add me if ya want.
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivated friends with open food diaries. Add me for mutual support
  • blueyedwench
    blueyedwench Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    holland16 wrote: »
    Hi Danielle :) I'm not really new here lol... fallen off the wagon so to speak a couple of times from MFP. Told myself for 2016 and beyond I was gonna be consistent and following through on things. I'm a daily logger so if ya need some motivation/inspiration, add me if ya want.
    holland16 wrote: »

I don't know how to add you!! I haven't figured this app out yet!!!

• Alejandraoropeza98
    Alejandraoropeza98 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ..I'm ALEJANDRA.

I'm New do this community..
    I been using this app for a while..and I just found this section in this app..

I'm looking for new friends so we can keep in couraging each other. on this difficult journey .
    if you see me.
    add me.
    I welcome everybody's comment .suggestions .feedbacks
    just add me
    add me .
    add me
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just sent you a friend request - am happy to give and receive all the support I can!
  • holland16
    holland16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    scon37 wrote: »
    I'm also looking for motivated friends with open food diaries. Add me for mutual support

Mine is open B) sending you a request too.