First Day on myfitnesspal

Options
Listen, I gained 25 pounds within the past 8 months. (just finished nursing school). My school days were filled with on the go eating of fast food and sugary/snacks and stress on top of stress. I went on the scale and it said 199.3 pounds( okay 200 pounds). I'm 25 and I want to get back my youth. My goal weight is 125 pounds. I need a support group. I'm having issues with doing it by myself.
-Ash

Replies

• dombombboo
    dombombboo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • EmilyApell
    EmilyApell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same path to lose after gaining to much. I'm in the medical field and there is always an abundance of treats around. We both can do this!
  • Ash_nshape26
    Ash_nshape26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what have you been doing to lose the weight???
  • Alejandraoropeza98
    Alejandraoropeza98 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ..I'm ALEJANDRA.

I'm New do this community..
    I been using this app for a while..and I just found this section in this app..

I'm looking for new friends so we can keep in couraging each other. on this difficult journey .
    if you see me.
    add me.
    I welcome everybody's comment .suggestions .feedbacks
    just add me
    add me .
    add me
  • Alejandraoropeza98
    Alejandraoropeza98 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Listen, I gained 25 pounds within the past 8 months. (just finished nursing school). My school days were filled with on the go eating of fast food and sugary/snacks and stress on top of stress. I went on the scale and it said 199.3 pounds( okay 200 pounds). I'm 25 and I want to get back my youth. My goal weight is 125 pounds. I need a support group. I'm having issues with doing it by myself.
    -Ash

I'm 40 and I work in a Ihop Restaurant...so believe me..is so look hard not to eat in there...I have try bring ing my own food by at the end of that day I TILL END UP EATIN PANCAKES
  • billiejoedoney5
    billiejoedoney5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here I am a caregiver and have gained a lot of weight since coming back to this field we got this
  • Ash_nshape26
    Ash_nshape26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I clearly understand... its weird I didn't start having weight issues until I left high school (115 pounds in 2008) now 200 pounds in 2016... but most of my weight gain came three years ago when I lost my baby at 5 months gestation ( the baby didn't have a heart beat)... severely traumatizing... and my body has been the same since
  • flurffybunniez
    flurffybunniez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here with the weight gain from the school term! Im now studying veterinary bioscience but am considering horse riding but am too heavy to ride any. Currently im 20yrs and am at 76kg...thats abt 168lbs. Need the support in losing weight and getting healthy. Recently ive made the switch to eating primarily fruits and vegetables. Occasionally some meat here and there. Trying out new things...Anyone cares to join me?