Just need help staying on track

Options
New to this app not sure even how to add friends. I feel like I've been on and off diets/ eating better for over 2 years and I feel like having some people to talk to will help motivate and encourage me.

Replies

• LZW212
    LZW212 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm here to give back support, motivation, and smiles to this community :smile: . How did you come across this app by the way?
  • rleevegh
    rleevegh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Google searched calorie counting apps and this was the first one that popped up.
  • healthynewme67
    healthynewme67 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My motivation and accountability went up drastically when I started making friends and had other people to help me along the way. You can do this! We can do this! :)
  • jenlivingstone915
    jenlivingstone915 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your story is very similar to mine, trying to get started but finding it hard, if you can work out how to add friends add me ( I don't know how to either!)
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Returnee here!! Very addicting site. Before you know it, you will find yourself running over to the computer to log. Lost about 80lbs the first time around. Had some medical issues, computer broke down (short on cash) and fell way off track. Now I am back and couldn't be happier. As I said, it is addicting as there are so many people with common goals and struggles. Where else can you go to find so many people eager to support and be supported? Welcome to the site!!!
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add me!
    I'm sure with the support of this community you can stay on track this time ;)
  • scottm7000
    scottm7000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Just started 10 days ago so I trying to figure it all out as well.
  • chardegoins
    chardegoins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've had previous motivation and dedication struggles as well. Perhaps we can help one another stay on track!