Determined to lose 35 pounds before June!

Options
My name is Katie and I'm looking for more friends that I can help motivate and receive support in return. 28 years old, 5' 7", and currently 156 pounds. I don't mind if your goals are different than mine or if you're older, younger, male, female, or whatever! Add me as a friend please! :)

Replies

• biggccman
    biggccman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie. Count me in. My name is Grant and I'm hoping to drop a wee bit move than 35lbs so if you would like to add me in that'd be great. I'm 45 yrs, 6'7 and currently 364 (down from New Years Eve 384). I can be found in Ontario, Canada.
  • msdianan65
    msdianan65 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am always looking for a friend to work with. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and then once I accomplish that I will set a new goal. I need to lose a lot more than your 35 but I have to start somewhere. I am 50 years old, work a stationary job and have no idea what I hope to weigh. I guess I will know that when I get there! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Rfilley
    Rfilley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 37 5'3 with 37 to loose!
  • bigordmommy
    bigordmommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi..there!! I too have 35 too lose..just turned 35 and want to lose it by August
  • robbfolz
    robbfolz Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me as well. I just turned 40 and my goal is 30 but I'll up it to 35 for the support!
  • trevnik3bys
    trevnik3bys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! I'm 3 weeks in and close to 9 pounds down. You can do it!!! This is a great resource. I'll send you a friend request.

Nikki
  • kawinger
    kawinger Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm always looking for more friends to keep the motivation going! I'm also 28, currently at 140 and hoping to lose 15-20 pounds. I'll send you a friend request, and anyone else can feel free to add me!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is also Katie and I love that your dog is in your profile picture. I am 35 and have about 35 to lose as well. I would love that to disappear by June! Feel free to add me!
  • Amzy_2010
    Amzy_2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Amber I just started using my fitness pal and haven't quite figured it out but I did ready people support others on here and help them out so I'm all for it. Add me or whatever it is we do on here and I'll gladly motivate you as well.
  • aldis_olof
    aldis_olof Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me ! I want to loose 20 more before june!!
  • rainbow2613
    rainbow2613 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this and I have 35 pounds to lose also. Would love to be in the group.

Debbie
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hi yeah count me in too - have 90-lbs to lose x
  • rachelann92114
    rachelann92114 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal! I wanna lose 30 by May 22-the beginning of my vacation. I'm doing a LCHF type WOE. (Low carb, high fat; way of eating) I'm down 11.2 so I may have to up my goal but I didn't want to go too big and feel discouraged. In total I'd like to lose about 75
  • TineeLambrini
    TineeLambrini Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too. Lost 10 so far, Hoping to lose another 30-35 by my birthday in June B)
  • elizabethmayes363
    Options
    Hey Katie I'm Elizabeth count me in I wanna lose 30 before summer and im kinda new to this, hopefully we can reach our goals together! :)
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've got more than 35 to lose, but would love to lose that much by June. I've got a beach vacation, and they've started putting out swimwear already in the stores. So depressing to see all the cute suits that I wouldn't dare wear in public right now at this size, so count me in I'm determined to wear a cute suit this summer. Lol one in a color other than black!
  • Jennashleyf
    Jennashleyf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    21 years old aiming to lose 30 pounds by June as well !!! Add me lets do this together :)
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose another 25-30 I've managed to lose 19 so far. Please add me too X
  • 20likenow
    20likenow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    28, started at 147 (1-6-16), now 139. I want to loose another 15-20! You can do it!!!!
  • rpcv1215
    rpcv1215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me :) Trying to lose 30 pounds by July. 5'7" 179 lbs, 29 y/o.