What program are you all doing?

Options
Hi all, I love to jog but my achillies says no. Hopefully I'll do the intermediate program and try not to jog. It's sad when your body says no but your mind says yea just do it.

Replies

• Thenatdude
    Thenatdude Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My program is as basic as possible: Run for half an hour every morning, plan your intake to meet nutrient goals and end a day in caloric deficit, and most importantly, do one set of something every time you go to the toilet (push ups, ab crunches, etc)
  • Futureme2017
    Futureme2017 Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sounds like a plan
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "eat anything I want, but not everything at once, and not all the time, oh, and move more" program :D
  • Futureme2017
    Options
    Haha I thought I had my settings just for friends. Not that I mind. I'm doing the Michelle Bridges program. I was trying to work out what fitness group in that program people were following. I think I like your program better kommodevaran.
  • suzy7677
    suzy7677 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Very low carb, no alcohol, do some exercise everyday - whatever it may be- no excuses.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    This is the (public) forum of MFP, your "feed" is somewhere else. Nice to talk to you anyway :)
  • Futureme2017
    Options
    Thanks kommodevaran, in saying that. It really is great to see how every one approaches their fitness / diet and what works for them.
  • kelleymporter
    kelleymporter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am following the 21 day fix both the workouts and the meal plans. I have just finished my 4th round
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Iv done 12WBT twice. The 1st stint I lost 5.9kgs and the 2nd half of that. I was in the intermediate level.
    Have you only just started? What do you think of it?