Daniel Fast

Options
sjcook23
sjcook23 Posts: 87 Member
How many of you are doing the Daniel Fast to being 2016?

www.ultimatedanielfast.com

Replies

• sjcook23
    Options
    I'm on Day 5. Our church is only doing a 10 day Daniel Fast, but I'm considering doing the 21 day Daniel Fast.
  • Janes_MFP
    Janes_MFP Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. how is it goin?
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    I meant to say how is it going? i dont know how to edit my entries.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Janes_MFP wrote: »
    I meant to say how is it going? i dont know how to edit my entries.

For future: hover over the upper right side of your post, a "cog" will show up. Click that. You can edit for an hour.
  • sjcook23
    Options
    The prep (finding recipes), grocery shopping (reading labels), and food prep (because there are very few prepared foods you can buy) is a lot of work. Getting the right balance of binders (rice and bananas) along with the high fiber veggies and foods is a must. Otherwise it is going well.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    thats good. my neighbor did that fast. i did a cleanse with some products in august that really helped. i may do that again some day. you really have to be ready for it like u say.
  • Janes_MFP
    Options
    @Sabine_Stroehm ok, I can see the edit button on my laptop, just not on my phone. thank you!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Janes_MFP wrote: »
    @Sabine_Stroehm ok, I can see the edit button on my laptop, just not on my phone. thank you!
    Weird. On my phone I see three dots for reporting a thread, and the cog is next to that. Cheers.
  • Taywatty
    Taywatty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Daniel fast this is day 11 for me, how's it working for you sjcook23?
  • amcarell
    amcarell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the fast on Monday! Our church does a 21 day version! Today I'm planning and prepping!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I thought this was interesting. I saw the book the Daniel fast for weight loss a 21 day plan to change your life by a woman my then the Daniel plan by that warren guy. I liked it bc it had some good points and recipes. What did people think on it?