Trying again!! need some motivation and support

Options
Hi everyone

Been here before and I never seem to stick with it for than a few weeks, but on the 29th December I lost my grandmother to obesity related conditions as she never attempted to turn her life around and change her eating - i don't want this to be me - I have an 8 year old daughter and very supportive fiancée to stick around for!!.

So I have 90lbs to lose which is a lot, and i am off to Orlando in June and want to be able to get the rides comfortably as well.

So i have my foods in the house for this week and planning to squeeze in exercise too but currently battling a chest infection so will start as soon as I can. Planning to have 1500 -1700 calories a day.

Does anyone have any links to Facebook groups for support also? none of the beachbody groups though.

Thank you all for reading and please add me :-)

Replies

• EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Are you only looking for support on fb? Or also here? If you need some support here, add me!
  • JLPersall
    JLPersall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.I have similar calorie goals.
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I to have been on and off this site many time and have decided to make a real commitment . So feel free to add me. We can work on this journey together. My condolences on the loss of your grandmother.
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I need support everywhere I am an eataholic!! Will add you all now
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I have been off and on this site as well. I have more to loose than you do, but similar calorie goals. Feel free to add me if you want. I'll offer encouragement where I can. :smile:
  • erin_tanner22
    erin_tanner22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Let's do this!