looking for friends to help push each others trough this journey

Options
Hello
Im looking for friends to help each other through this tough journey..
Im not new on MFP but Im starting all over..
Feel free to add me and we can start this weight lost thing together...
Give each other small challenges, check up on each other to ensure we are doing the weight loss thing. And just be their to support and talk each other out of eating that cup cake!!
Lol

Replies

• Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I to have been on and off this site many times and have decided to make a real commitment . Feel free to add me.
  • alphastarz
    alphastarz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I always love more friends! Anyone can add me. Open food journal. I've lost nearly 60 pounds so far, and have 60 to go so mfp is certainly a part of my new normal.
    Ps if dessert is your weakness... Have you looked at chocolate covered Katie's blog of healthy desserts? Sometimes you just got to find a way to eat your cupcake too!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am starting over as well after an almost year hiatus (and a 20lb weight gain) Feel free to add me
  • jamiejunkemail
    jamiejunkemail Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping back on the wagon as well. I let stress and sadness get the best of me the last couple of months, and my waistline has paid the price. I've got a new sense of purpose and new methods for the mission. Now all I need are some fitness friends to help keep me on that mission, while I help them do the same :-)
    I would appreciate all of your help - and I can be the best cheerleader for you.
  • LindzMP1
    LindzMP1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • jrs3611
    jrs3611 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jumping back on as well. I did very well, but now during my hot flash phase, the weight is creeping up. I don't know what to do so I am trying to remove anything refined or sugary....also, trying to stay away from carbs!!!! Also, I tried a fad diet where I lost weight fast, but my symptoms for menopause were out of control. I stopped taking the supplement and I feel better, but weight is creeping. Gotta get my act together!
  • IvelisTorres2972
    IvelisTorres2972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies, ive sent u all a msg because im nit sure how to add frnds...
    Anyone else ive missed please feel free to add me.
    Welcome one welcome all