Self love and health

Options
dsadd22
dsadd22 Posts: 10 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
It is time people!!! We all have that urge to be sexy and be what we know we can be but it's hard.... Not enough time in the day.. Work too much.. Blah blah blah then you get ok with not watching what you do physically and we fall off the damn map then we become bigger than we wanted till it's too late haha! Well I'm ganna show and prove to many people how I can change and I will help everyone out on the way! I'm ready to do this and help others as well! Hit me up and add me and let's kick some *kitten*!

Replies

• aldis_olof
    aldis_olof Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • sandraguillen155
    sandraguillen155 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • Thenatdude
    Thenatdude Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You sound like my kinda guy. request sent
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good luck dude
  • Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's been one of my issue for years. Letting a busy life rule me. I had it in my mind that it will be easier once I'm out of the nursing program, so I kept putting it off. Well, life won't stop, even if it does get easier. I would probably find another reason why I'm too busy. Well, no more!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I can relate to all of that, count me in!!
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! Let's do this!!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • erinrow13
    erinrow13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dsadd22 wrote: »
    It is time people!!! We all have that urge to be sexy and be what we know we can be but it's hard.... Not enough time in the day.. Work too much.. Blah blah blah then you get ok with not watching what you do physically and we fall off the damn map then we become bigger than we wanted till it's too late haha! Well I'm ganna show and prove to many people how I can change and I will help everyone out on the way! I'm ready to do this and help others as well! Hit me up and add me and let's kick some *kitten*!
    Aldisolof wrote: »
    Good luck