Workout music

Options
Hi all,

I love listening to music while working out and I am updating my playlist. I like a variety of music and always on the look out for new ones. Would you share some of your favorite songs, those that get you in the "zone" and keep you going? Share as many songs as you like!

Thanks!!!

Replies

• Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I tend to like house music. You can look up DJ's on Pandora or Soundcloud.
  • urenanadrea
    urenanadrea Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Talan79 wrote: »
    I tend to like house music. You can look up DJ's on Pandora or Soundcloud.
    Thank! Will do
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Look up Dash Berlin, Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, David Guetta, Zedd, Andrew Rayel, Dirty South...these are just a few lol.
  • benjaminD02
    benjaminD02 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mines ministry of sound hed kandi. Get the app if you have an iPhone it's free music!!
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    In This Moment or Muse
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I recently added some fast Irish music to my playlist, for example Beoga's "Fly Fishing". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTk5wdW87NU
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have a whole playlist of hip hop for walking, but for swimming, my playlist is all instrumental, 4/4 time, so that I breathe in the right places. I found that trying to swim to hip hop resulted in trying to drown half the time! LOL
  • perhapsormaybe
    perhapsormaybe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a Broadway fanatic, so I listen to the Hamilton soundtrack a lot, especially when I'm jogging. It's actually very helpful cause the minute George Washington says "attack!" in "Stay Alive" I start running like hell.
  • GUARDiAN_GUiLD
    GUARDiAN_GUiLD Posts: 163 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Listen to the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack and tell me it doesn't get you pumped up to start swinging Olympic bars around like Kilik or smashing mirrors using EZ bars with one hand like Astaroth in SoulCalibur/Soul Edge?
  • AngelaR03
    AngelaR03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I listen to Pure Garage Album when running and Drake when working out with free weights.
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pitbull station on Pandora!