Diamonds in the Rough 7 Week Challenge: Round 2 [Week 7]

Options
2»

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    QOTD: Name one of your favorite cartoons or shows from back in the day that you LOVED.

Smurf's
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thursday's QOTD: Name one of your favorite cartoons or shows from back in the day that you LOVED.

I must have been a strange little girl, but I just LOVED The Golden Girls! Lol. I can still watch marathons of that show. A close second is I Love Lucy. Clearly there was no cable in my house!

Everytime I listen to the opening song then I am almost in tears. It is inspirational.
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow Chase you rock! u have been an excellent buddy! =)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Jamaica.....aren't you creative today using a picture with all the diamond colors! Love it:bigsmile:
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    Jamaica.....aren't you creative today using a picture with all the diamond colors! Love it:bigsmile:

:-) Glad someone caught that! Lol.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Thursday's QOTD: Name one of your favorite cartoons or shows from back in the day that you LOVED.

Smurfs and She-ra were my favs when I was really young. Then I traded in my action figures for Wonder Woman underoos!
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I miss the snorks and the jetson's and the Flinstone's. All the Looney Toons...this is why I love boomerang, they show all the great old school cartoons.
  • TrimmingTracie
    Options
    Champion CHASE!!! Weigh to Go Gyal! Congratulations on winning the competition!
  • TrimmingTracie
    Options

I can remember the Theme song to The Littles. Tom and Jerry. I watched Dukes of Hazard with my mom. I LOVEDDDD when i caught an evening episode of Spiderman with my Spidey underroos!
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options

I loved Fraggle Rock and Bagpuss.... both British ones I think
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY Question of the day: Is anyone nearly at their all time goal or even mini goal and if so how are you coping with the changes your body/life are going through?
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I loved Fraggle Rock and Bagpuss.... both British ones I think

Too funny! I loved Fraggle Rock as well. My husband and I now have the dvds. lol
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY Question of the day: Is anyone nearly at their all time goal or even mini goal and if so how are you coping with the changes your body/life are going through?

Unfortunately I have not even made it near my all time goal, but I am over 25% of the way there. I have lost 12.5 lbs towards my 39lb goal.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD - Have you looked in the mirror and told yourself you're amazing for making a change?
    Yes i did I just luv the way my pooch is looking is getting better day by day :happy:

I guess mickey mouse n tom n jerry( i still try to watch it) it is so funny luv it :laugh:

I have 5 more to go for my mini goal which pretty much i think i can do it by july end and i am loving the way my body looks or i feel

kathy
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options

I am very close to a mini goal but pretty far from my all time goal. However, my mini goal is pretty significant and I haven't been this size for almost two years. This may only be my experience, but although I am THRILLED to be losing weight, sometimes I feel like a part of me has been taken away... like, those were MY 4 inches of belly fat! I know, so silly.

None of my clothing fits, so ironically I temporarily feel less attractive on a day to day basis. I promised myself a shopping trip when I make goal weight, and I'm very anxious for that. I can't wait to buy clothing several sizes smaller!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone

just wanted tosee how my signature looks :happy:

kathy
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options

I'm about 10% down (almost) - I am feeling good about having a few more things in my closet that fit.
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Qotd Friday... Bit late but better late than never! I am five pounds from my goal and a little scared of the prospect of no longer 'dieting' as such but just attempting to maintain at that weight. My body tends to yoyo a bit and I am scared to relax incase I get big again. Guess mfp will be with me for a little while yet until I can trust myself not to overeat on a daily basis!