Need motivation

Options
Hi. Need some help with motivation sometimes

Replies

• gourmetone
    gourmetone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi just want to respond after seeing your post, I'm no guru on the matter of motivation but would like to encourage you to come to this site daily and read and interact with the community. Good luck One day at a time, One hour at a time or seconds what ever gets you to a good end to your day.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Motivation has to come from within. You can't buy it. Either you do it or you don't.
  • maximoos1982
    maximoos1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like as I need motivation too x
  • DebraLMurphy
    DebraLMurphy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, I know the feeling! Nights are hardest for me so that's when reading from the message board really helps. I have a friend who writes in a diary and it helps her. Kind of have to find what works for you. Good luck!
  • odessastlz
    odessastlz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me plz :)).. Need more morning motivation...or any time for that matter
  • BrittanyDJ79
    BrittanyDJ79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I take a pre-workout to help with my motivation. It helps me get my day started. I have two kiddos so I have to get my workout in before they get up and we have to get ready for school and work.
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sometimes motivation and inspiration comes differently in people. I take and get my motivation from my daughters, who both decide that they want to lose weight and eat healthy. I'm their accountability coach. I know that when I get up early and exercise before I have to go to work. Especially when I don't want to this helps them. Most days it's hard as heck. I look inside myself to push to sacrifice sleep to do what I have to do. I can only say is when your not happy with what you see on the outside it's time to change. However, you need to change what is going on inside. Change comes from within, what you put inside is healthier then what you see coming out will be a healthy you. Good luck all
  • xxjohnkoxx
    xxjohnkoxx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just listen to DJ khali and you are set. But with all joking aside, what motivates me the most is that I'm doing this for myself and not for other people. I want to be healthier, look better, live longer, and to feel accomplished at the end