Zumba

Options
Hey, quick question. To all those Zumba lovers, I recently am trying to purchase the new DVDs for Zumba. I have the old ones (basic, sculpt &tone, party, flat abs) I want the new ones though! I do not want to splurge out the $100's I would rather do the 3payments or cheaper, but I cannot find anything. Any good tips!? Thankx

Replies

• 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I like Finderscheapers.com
  • Webb16781
    Webb16781 Posts: 2
    Options
    U can get them on eBay!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    Ya, I just love the old Zumba, but 100's for the new?........:(
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    The actual website is showing that the price is $90.

This is the website http://exhilarate.zumba.com/
  • kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    I had my instructor order them for me, she gets free shipping from Zumba and got them QUICK! I love my DVDs, great sub for when i can't get to a class!!!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My zumba instructor suggested to look up songs or artists and put zumba after it to find great songs and instructors. Some of the artists my instructor uses are: Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez, Flo rida, Enur, Ricky Martin, Sharika, etc.
  • sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    http://www.zumbafitness.co.uk/order.aspx - i found this in the UK. maybe you can look for a USA site. i am looking at getting these and paying in installments

8049612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Slight off focus here, sorry, but I've been thinking about doing Zumba. I'm terribly uncoordinated though. Do you think that would be a problem?
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    Slight off focus here, sorry, but I've been thinking about doing Zumba. I'm terribly uncoordinated though. Do you think that would be a problem?

No, I'm uncoordinated too. With the Zumba DVD's, there are instructional DVD's. I've found it helpful to watch (and do) the instructional DVD a couple of times.
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks for your advice.