Would like some short friends (im 5'2)

Options
Hi, im a massive yoyo dieter and get so demotivated when i see no results after a week, i know crazy.
Im 22 quite short with not alot to lose, about 10kilos or 22pounds for those on the other side of the globe.
Really would like to become healthier all round, ive quit smoking and dont like alcoholic drinks, so next step is my eating habbits and excerise (excersise is the biggest struggle for me i hate it)
Cant wait to meet some people!

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Nice job on quitting smoking!
    I quit smoking and drinking and got a handle on my eating habits all within a couple months of each other.

I used to be a yoyo dieter as well, big time. Finally something just clicked and I knew I would be changing my ways for good. Now, when I have a rough day or week, I just keep on pushing because I know if I work hard it'll pay off in the end. It's a slow process and I'm okay with that.

I'm 5'3"
    SW 251
    CW 165
    GW 140ish

Feel free to add me!
  • Maliblu3
    Maliblu3 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey, I'm about you're height (half inch taller if that counts lol). Exercise has been my struggle as well since I developed asthma. My last respiratory infection kept me out of the gym for a while but now I'm ready to get back in the habit! My main goal is to gain some muscle and lose some fat at the same time. I'll send an add your way, anyone else feel free to add as well.
  • Maliblu3
    Maliblu3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Maliblu3 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm about you're height (half inch taller if that counts lol). Exercise has been my struggle as well since I developed asthma. My last respiratory infection kept me out of the gym for a while but now I'm ready to get back in the habit! My main goal is to gain some muscle and lose some fat at the same time. I'll send an add your way, anyone else feel free to add as well.

• ShaniceOrrMartin
    ShaniceOrrMartin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pretty similar to my goal! More muscle less fat.
  • magarapid
    magarapid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 9kg too and am short! I was at perfect weight last year and really fit but went through a tough time and gained lots of weight and fitness went to hell. Looking for myfitnesspals to motivate each other too!
  • jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'8 looking to lose 20-30lbs
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 on a good day :) Add me! I'm super motivated and want us all to make it there :)
  • midniteillusion2
    midniteillusion2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you quit smoking! Feel free to add me.
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and feel free to add me would like to loss additional 12lbs. More importantly to me the inches. I'm accountability coach for my girls 29 & 24yrs. I keep them motivation
  • ShaniceOrrMartin
    ShaniceOrrMartin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys its so motivating just having people similar to you. I also prefer to count my inches over weight as i want to build muscle!
  • JaymeHayes14
    JaymeHayes14 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am also 5' 2 and I need to lose 30 lbs. I know how you feel I hate to exercise and I am definitely a yo yo dieter as well. You can add me!!