Anyone wanna lose 50lbs with me?

Options
Hey guys! I'm a 23 year old and I'm 5'6" weighing about ~180lbs. Hoping to lose around 50lbs and wanna meet people with similar goals. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :smiley:

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Same goal here almost - although it's after I have already lost 14 kg haha. Anyway I am adding you x
  • bridgetcarey93
    bridgetcarey93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same goal here almost - although it's after I have already lost 14 kg haha. Anyway I am adding you x

Ahh that's awesome. Well done you :smile:
  • joshua_j_davidson
    Options
    I'm 6'4 224 looking to drop down to 195 in about 4 months. Could always use some more friendly motivated people

:)
  • msanthropist
    msanthropist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 4'11 and 180 petite but large frame - I want to lose 50
  • fareehafarrukh
    fareehafarrukh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've got a similar goal. I'm 5'4 And weight is about 154. And my goal is to be 125. Would love some motivation
  • brcornish
    brcornish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love some motivation! I'm 5' 11" and 200lbs. Would love help losing 50+lbs :)
  • bridgetcarey93
    Options
    Woo we can do it guys! It will be much easier if we can motivate each other :smile:
  • rissavai
    rissavai Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Am 5'4 and 202 lbs. Definitely want to lose 50lbs! Would love some buddy support! Especially since I feel off the band wagon this weekend when I got sick....need to get back on!
  • rachelcaero
    rachelcaero Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I can't seem to add you can you just add me?
  • rozbur812
    rozbur812 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I'm in, please add me
  • BrittanyDJ79
    BrittanyDJ79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me! I am trying to lose 50. I have no excuse for baby weight any longer... my youngest is 2 lol
  • juniper_shores
    juniper_shores Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Greetings, all! I am 5'4" and 188. My goal is to get more into shape and lose enough weight to be back in a healthy range for me. (With an immediate goal of getting to 180 to start.) I am also in need adding some friends!
  • IndiHannahG
    IndiHannahG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do! I'm 5'8 and 190, wanting to be about 160 by the end of summer, could certainly use some friends!
  • bridgetcarey93
    Options
    YES! Let's do this :smiley:
  • beckytaylor_
    beckytaylor_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I need the motivation. I need to lose a lot of weight. I have tried many times.
  • bridgetcarey93
    Options
    Hey guys, I need the motivation. I need to lose a lot of weight. I have tried many times.

I know exactly how you feel Becky. Trying to do it differently this time and be more positive about it :smile:
  • molove2ya
    molove2ya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I need a little motivation as well. I've got a long road ahead of me. I would like to loss around 50 lbs too! Please feel free to add me!! Let's get it done!
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I absolutely do! Let's all motivate each other and train like no other. Hey that rhymed :smiley:
  • CoryBIsMe
    CoryBIsMe Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I do!
  • CoryBIsMe
    CoryBIsMe Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I do! I'm 5'8 and 190, wanting to be about 160 by the end of summer, could certainly use some friends!

Same height and weight. Similar goals.