"Insanity" 60 day Program

Hi there my friends. Anyone else doing the Insanity program with me. I am almost done with my first week, I love this workout I've lost 5 pounds so far... Who's with me!??? :)

Replies

• jmoya0405
    jmoya0405 Posts: 46 Member
    edited December 2015
    I completed my first round of insanity about 2 months ago. I lost about 15 pounds. I'm getting ready to start doing my second round of in the first of the the year.
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    I'm also doing it, I have finished month 1. Taking a 2 week break now while I'm staying at my parents for Christmas.
  • mrstaken123
    mrstaken123 Posts: 9 Member
    jmoya0405 wrote: »
    I completed my first round of insanity about 2 months ago. I lost about 15 pounds. I'm getting ready to start doing my second round of in the first of the the year.

Oh wow that's awesome!!! Keep going friend you got this :)
  • mrstaken123
    mrstaken123 Posts: 9 Member
    pandabear_ wrote: »
    I'm also doing it, I have finished month 1. Taking a 2 week break now while I'm staying at my parents for Christmas.

Oh great omg I can't wait to finish!!! Keep up the good work and stay motivated!
  • doras1985
    doras1985 Posts: 1 Member
    I hope you guys don't forget to submit your results so you can get your free earned shirt! :)
  • Fit4LifeJulie
    Fit4LifeJulie Posts: 16 Member
    I just finished week 1 :smiley:
  • tzkully
    tzkully Posts: 77 Member
    It works.... I completed it years ago lost a lot of weight then had an injury and got lazy and gained a bunch back. Started a few week ago ( 2nd fit test today) lost 16 lbs so far, good luck