Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Anyone 20-30 who would like to be friends, looking for a great support team! :)

Options
Hello I'm Ashley, I currently weigh In at 231, my first goal is to hit 200 and work from there, I love food! And hate working out, but I'm ready for a change again, so it's time to get into a routine, anyone is welcome to add me, let's motivate each other!

Replies

• ciorii
    ciorii Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, Im Cathy. Im in a similar boat! Id love to be any help i can be!
  • yellowchick16
    yellowchick16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley. We seem to be in a similar boat. I am 235 pounds and would like to make it down to at least 180, but honestly I would be ecstatic to get down to 200 as well. I love food as well and hate working out. I do pretty well watching what I eat and counting calories, but I am never motivated to work out.
  • nellycitywindy
    nellycitywindy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat too! I will definitely add you
  • monica_1986
    monica_1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I ashley! I would lo e to be friends and be your cheerleader!
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was 237 lbs in October, now down to 213. My end goal is 150, but my aim at the moment is 200 as well - seems more achievable, haha. Feel free to add me if you're active on here :) I love friends
  • Starrasmommy123
    Starrasmommy123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @yellowchick16 yes, I can never get motivated to work out, starting tomorrow I'm going to try the 30 day free trial of daily burn at home and see how that goes, I feel like If I do something fun it won't be like a chore working out!
  • Starrasmommy123
    Options
    @ciorii hello cathy! Same here if you need a motivator I can help! :)
  • Starrasmommy123
    Options
    @Frelise that's awesome my goal weight is to be at 135 but I'm aiming small first so I don't get myself discouraged again
  • ciorii
    Options
    Thanks @Starrasmommy123 I need all the help i can get. My last weigh in I came in at 220....my ultimate goal is to be healthy, strong and happy...Im not sure what weight that will be, but my first goal is 200 as well!
  • Starrasmommy123
    Options
    @ciorii yes I want to be healthy and strong, I feel so sluggish, I fell off the weight loss boat awhile ago, I was at 233 lost 30 pounds and was stuck at 203 for 2 months it discouraged me and then I have gained it all back and I'm ready to go again, when I was working out i actually felt like I had more energy, I'm trying daily burn tomorrow
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey Ashley, I will send you an add :) To anyone else, feel free to add me! I am 24, weigh 240, and my goal is 160 (I am 5'8). Feel free to add me :)
  • ciorii
    Options
    @Starrasmommy123 girl- Ive done the same!!! Im focused this time around. Just like you I am happier when I eat right and work out but getting me to that point is sometimes...the hardest part.
  • _Barbie_What_
    _Barbie_What_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love friends!
    Love motivating!
    Love helping!
    Add me!
  • Starrasmommy123
    Options
    @ciorii yes! Getting there is so hard, I used to go to this private gym but it was costing alot and it was a bit of a drive, a planet fitness came to my town, and it is super packed so at the moment I thought I would work out at home untill I get more energized and more motivated, are you going to the gym or do you work out at home?
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Im 28 from NY
  • ciorii
    Options
    Well @Starrasmommy123 I go to Golds and I love it. But sometimes I dont feel comfortable going alone. My boyfriend goes with me, and sometimes I meet my friends there- but if Im going solo sometimes I end up talking myself of out it. I lack confidence. But Im also lucky//have no excuse to not go because I have a gym in my apartment complex! super private.
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Brooke, I am 27 SW: 240 CW:228 I would love to help support, ANYONE can feel free to add me.
  • Starrasmommy123
    Options
    @ciorii yes my boyfriend goes to the gym around 5 and I just hate to go with him he does his thing n i go to the treadmill because it's a nice spot in the corner lol, I don't have anyone to go to the gym with that's why I figured I would start off this way, and I lack the confidence as well, if i start to get it I go to the gym and see all the other women running on the treadmill, that does it for me I get super self consience and then I'm done
  • ciorii
    Options
    Hi @brookej8688 I would love to be your friend!! I need the support as well! lets do this together!
  • SuperSaiyanGoddess86
    SuperSaiyanGoddess86 Posts: 84 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello My name is Jamillah 29 years old weight 250 5'3 and trying to get down to 200 in 3 months add me.