Busy & on the go!

Options
What are some easy snacks to take with me while rushing out the door??
I wanna expand my choices besides a banana or apple!
I cant wait to hear your awesome yummy ideas!!!

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Muffin egg omelets.
  • itsmemaringle
    itsmemaringle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Tinned mackerel is my go to!! Boiled eggs? These are smelly foods aren't they!! How about sliced avocado/ cherry tomatoes are great for snacking!
    Great question!!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I keep baggies of celery and carrot sticks in the fridge, and usually have Kashi bars on hand (really have to read the labels carefully for low cal/ high fiber/ high protein.

I also pre weigh 100 calorie servings of nuts and/or trail mix and keep thise on hand (buy in bulk and the weigh out myself into snack baggies).
  • tmumphrey1
    tmumphrey1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks from all of you!
    You gave me some great ideas to help me get through the week!
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Nuts and hard cheese travel well. I love cheddar cheese and pepperoni, but I have to be careful with the portions. Emeralds has various flavored roasted almonds in 100 calorie packs (I love the cocoa roast). Someone already mentioned hard boiled eggs.

Greek yogurt with dried fruit, nuts, and honey is one of my personal favorites.

Celery, sliced apples, or pretzels with peanut butter. Yeah, I just want an excuse to eat peanut butter. You'll need to measure out your peanut butter into a little travel container, and then just put your dipping snack in a plastic bag.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
  • chelseywilliams480
    Options
    I bring protein bars with me!