In search of supportive friends :)

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Lindsey, and I'd like to make some more friends on here. I am currently in the pre-program stage of Gastric Bypass surgery (meaning that my supervised six month weight loss period starts in February). I've met with a nutritionist one time so far and now I'm on a liver reduction diet which drastically cut my calories and sugars and carbs. I need friends who aren't going to be judgmental about this phase of my life because I am looking to surround myself with as much positivity as I can. I'm not allowed more than 1200 cals per day, so I don't want friends who are going to tell me every day that my calories are too low. I just want some smiles :) I'm 27 years old. My highest weight was 330, and I'm at about 311 right now. Can't wait until I'm out of the 3's! I'm a high school English teacher and I will be nothing but a positive friend if you add me.

Look forward to talking to you! :)

Replies

• haifa2344
    haifa2344 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello lindsey..i love your profile picture
  • kingcharlene
    kingcharlene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi l am charlene and just wanted to say hi!
  • hancdon
    hancdon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are still very young and you are doing the very best thing you can for yourself and your future. Good luck and you are welcome to add me as a friend
  • BrennanRambo
    BrennanRambo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Request sent :) here for support should you need any!
  • kingcharlene
    kingcharlene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Here to help! Let me know what you need l will try my best
  • kaitlynn137
    kaitlynn137 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi, here for support also! :)
  • alroth07
    alroth07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am post gastric and feel great but struggle with keeping off. I need support and motivation
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Thanks for the adds! :) I can't wait to continue this with you! :)