P90X 60 Day Progress pictures

Options
124»

Replies

• raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I really appreciate all the support and all of the sweet comments!!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey, great job! I've also just started the P90X, it is intense, and I don't have the equipment, but I'm doing my best! Very inspiring. Keep going. All the Best
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's amazing you look great!! And I love the bright suit :)
  • gmogina
    gmogina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pics because that is very inspiring! Good girl. Congrats to you and keep up the good work.
  • MicahandMegan
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! I'm doing p90x too. my before pics are similar to yours except looser tummy since i had my first baby this year. I hope i get results like that at 60 days!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic Job!!
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    So I figured it up. In 60 days of P90X I have lost 10 lbs and 12.25 inches!!

=)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Awesome! How much did you lose from your waist? It looks like a lot!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Dont apologize for the pics you look great, way to bring it!!
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    You look great!! Well done!! :happy:
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    Awesome! How much did you lose from your waist? It looks like a lot!

Well, from Day 1 to Day 60 I've lost 3 inches in my waist. But, I don't know how many inches I've lost on my waist since I started my weight loss journey in January. I didn't even think to start taking my measurements until March =( But that's ok! There's visual evidence I lost quite a few inches from EVERYWHERE if you look at my Summer 2010 pic and my P90X Day 1 pic!!! Lol!
  • sbblackwell
    Options
    P90x Rocks! Great job! Did you do Classic or Lean? I am curious...did you follow the Nutrition Guide? My husband and I are doing Classic, we are in Phase II week 4 - Monday will start the Final Phase III. :-)
  • raelynnjordan
    Options
    P90x Rocks! Great job! Did you do Classic or Lean? I am curious...did you follow the Nutrition Guide? My husband and I are doing Classic, we are in Phase II week 4 - Monday will start the Final Phase III. :-)

Thank you! I am doing classic. No... I don't follow the nutrition guide.... but I do eat a pretty clean diet. (most of the time anyways...) Lots of protein... I have my goals set at a 40/40/20 ratio
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Awesome before/after pics! Iam jealous of those GUNS! Your arms look amazing!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I also love the bright bathing suit, you have a great tan!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's some AWESOME progress!!! I hope your marathon training is going well. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do after this round, but I think I'm kinda done with P90X, for a while at least.

Lookin Amazing! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!