quick question

Options
i wake up around noon every day and stay awake until around four or five am. i'm tracking my calories and just wondering that if i eat after midnight do i track it in today's tracker or do i track it in tomorrows?

Replies

• BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I do that a lot to.

Like today was thurs, now its technically friday since it's 12:07 where I'm from. But I'll be logging all my food on my thursday diary until I go to bed and wake up friday late morning / early afternoon.
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    it's the same time here! haha. i was just trying to figure out where to log things i eat when it's past midnight. thank you!
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i think its safe to say that you can log it on the same day (thursday) if you are up til 4 on friday cuz technically 12p-4am would be your "day". just stay consistent?
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    I'd consider your 'day' from when you wake up until you go to bed but that's just my opinion :o)
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I work 3rds so after midnight I just start a new day.
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    As long as you are consistent you can do it which ever way works best for you.
  • caexi
    caexi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm awake at odd hours too. I think it makes more sense to log it into your same day, because even though it's not a traditional day which ends at midnight, it's still YOUR day.
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I do the same........ I do my day from when i get up to when i go to bed.
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not alone!