Share your meals for today!!

Options
Would love to see what members ate today. Please share your means and snacks. Thanks

Replies

• ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, so you can look anytime. I am on a doctor-ordered diet, so you can't look at portions. It's not terribly exciting most days.
  • Ayebee299
    Ayebee299 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I made stuffed peppers in the crockpot yesterday so I get to eat them again today.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i had hibachi scallops (take out) for lunch and a sandwich for dinner :P
  • GRILLZGIRL
    GRILLZGIRL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee (I usually eat better but I just wasn't hungry)
    Lunch & Dinner: Broccoli pear salad (homemade), baked pork chops with zucchini
  • dorcon
    dorcon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - 2 slices of bacon, half a banana and coffee
    Lunch - toasted english muffin with teaspoon of mayo, 2 oz of ham, and a slice of swiss cheese
    Snack - tea, orange, carrots
    Dinner - 2 oz of homemade bread with butter, cup of cooked noodles, and beef bourguignon.

We were snowed in so I felt like cooking! I don't know if you wanted to know portion sizes, so i added them
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Boring old cereal and milk for breakfast (store brand Special K)
    I spent most of the afternoon prepping food for the rest of the week, so I just had celery and peanut butter for lunch. And an orange, because I had one left in the fruit bowl.
    Dinner was Asian glazed chicken thighs, braised bok choy, and turnip puree. Super yummy!
    Snacks were minimal - Emeralds cocoa roasted almonds for a chocolate salty fix, a Weight Watchers giant latte bar after dinner, and a couple of cans of Diet Coke throughout the day.

I am really full right now, which is awesome, because it feels like I've been vaguely hungry all week.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Coffee w/ milk, Greek yogurt, mandarins and cottage cheese, a big garden salad with boiled eggs, a bowl of Cheerios ( ETA forgot to add the bowl popcorn after the cereal), meatloaf, a veggie burger, mixed veggies and grains, and after dinner (I'm still hungry, lol) will be a baked potato w/ Greek yogurt and cheese. Oh, and a glass of wine for nightcap.

Details in my always open diary.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I was horrible today. Not much food in the house. I had two cups of coffee with cream and sugar, a peanut butter protein shake AND a pumpkin snicker doodle protein shake, egg whites with broccoli, laughing cow and hot sauce, shirataki mac and cheese with laughing cow and 3 chicken sausages, and tonight I'm having a low calorie ice cream with powdered peanut butter and a huge serving of popcorn. Weird day.
  • october41paula
    october41paula Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I anticipated my supper - so missed breakfast, had tilapia and quinoa for lunch, and my supper - gorged on homemade beef veggie stew and homemade bread and butter. My stomach still aches a little, but was within my cals today and supper was very yummy.
  • space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    B: half a 100 cal whole wheat sandwich thin, 1 egg, 4 slices turkey bacon
    L: all white meat turkey burger and baked french fries
    D: hoisin glazed chicken breast with shoba noodles and stir fry veggies
    Dessert: stuffed churros from an amazing churro shop we found yesterday
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Two eggs, 4 slices bacon, piece of rye toast
    Lunch: Deli ham, jalapeno string cheese, crackers, peppercinis and kalamata olives
    Dinner: Two-alarm chili with cheddar cheese, onions and corn chips
    Snack: PB2 mixed with banana and honey in an Ole Wellness low carb high fiber wrap.
  • GUARDiAN_GUiLD
    GUARDiAN_GUiLD Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A ton of pizza and a ton of soda and I'm about to eat a ton of ice cream.
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Leftover bbq beef stirfry

Snack: Strawberry cheesecake flavoured yoghurt

Lunch: 1 slice wholegrain toast with butter, rotisserie chicken pieces and sweet chilli sauce

Post workout Snack: 1 ounce almonds and 1 banana

Dinner: Beef with onions and potatoes

Dessert: 2 squares Lindt 85% dark chocolate (yeah its bitter, but when it comes to chocolate I crave the cocoa, not the sweetness)
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    breakfast: banana/mixed berry smoothie
    lunch: cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter
    dinner: fried cauliflower with lime juice and peanut sauce
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lunch was a baby spinach salad with tomato, cucumber, almonds, leftover pork loin in it and an olive oil based dressing. Super was Lentil and turkey sausage soup with diced tomatoes, onion, baby spinach in it. seasoned.
  • kendanault
    kendanault Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Breakfast: two eggs and 2 slices of silverhills big 16 bread (favorite bread ever!)
    Lunch: toasted English muffin with mustard, turkey, tomato and lettuce. (Pretty full from breakfast)
    Dinner: we had chicken tacos with homemade guacamole, brown rice, lettuce and pineapple salsa. Omg, so amazing!!
  • stormiez3
    stormiez3 Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Best breakfast sandwich ever..
    One slice of a brown rice bread or sprouted bread toasted crisp
    Sautée green onions and fresh spinach in a drizzle of olive oil with garlic salt place on bread
    One egg cooked whole and hard with broken yolk
    1 slice of thin pepper jack cheese
    2 slices of oven roasted turkey breast
    Top with slices of avocado an cherry tomatoes
    Seriously best thing ever!!!! 223 calories
    Lunch shaved Brussels sprouts with olive or coconut oil and onion
    Baked sweet potato or roasted spaghetti squash
    Dinner blackened salmon with broccoli or another veggie blend
  • Dreysander
    Dreysander Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1x oat revolution steel cut oats and flax pouch, 15g chocolate protein powder, 117g banana

Lunch: 145g apple, 16g peanut butter, 1x quest cookie dough bar

Dinner: 4oz baked chicken breast, 150g Brussels sprouts, 130g tomato, 100g mushrooms

Dessert: 1x Lite and Fit Greek vanilla yogurt, 100g blueberries 1x Godiva chocolate truffle

I have the same thing for breakfast, lunch and dessert most days with the weight of the apple and the banana varying.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    So far I've only eaten breakfast which was yogurt and prunes.
    My plan for the rest of the day is:
    Lunch- sloppy joe sandwich and tortilla chips
    Dinner- chicken planks, hush puppy, green beans
    Snacks- cheddar cheese, carrots
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    breakfast: strawberry banana smoothie made with some vanilla almond milk and a bit of almond hemp butter
    lunch: cinnamon raisin toast with peanut butter
    dinner: broccoli and carrots fried up in a bit of oil, and covered to soften them, with a sprinkle of lemon juice and some italian seasoning