Best foods for late night hunger

Options
Help to stay healthy, start a new way to keep the momentum in the right direction

Replies

• QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything you like - as long as you stay within your calorie goals. So save some during the day for the evenings if you want to snack at night.

I usually don't snack at night, because I have my biggest meal at dinner, as well as a small dessert (yoghurt with fruit and honey or 2 squares of dark chocolate, maybe a serving of sorbet) so I'm satisfied.

I also tend to do my hobbies in the evenings, which sometimes make me forget to eat (not recommended) :grimace:
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    I just had a double chocolate brownie.... Balance Bar, that is. :)

Balance Bars are my goto snack when I need something but don't want to eat a lot of food (and when I don't have grapes or some other fruit handy).
  • brian1111
    brian1111 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything you like - as long as you stay within your calorie goals. So save some during the day for the evenings if you want to snack at night.

I usually don't snack at night, because I have my biggest meal at dinner, as well as a small dessert (yoghurt with fruit and honey or 2 squares of dark chocolate, maybe a serving of sorbet) so I'm satisfied.

I also tend to do my hobbies in the evenings, which sometimes make me forget to eat (not recommended) :grimace:

• GUARDiAN_GUiLD
    GUARDiAN_GUiLD Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Pistachio nut mixed with chocolate chip, topped with rocky road, sprinkles optional -- only because I forgot to get it, as always. I even forgot to note everything down. I always remember when I get home and it's like, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! Why does this always happen?
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I eat all kinds of things, depending on what I fancy/what I have missed out during the day. Low protein? Banana & vanilla flavour protein shake or a quest bar. No fruit & veg? Smoothie or fruit salad. Peckish and been to the gym? Toast. And I have ice cream if I can't find a reason why I shouldn't :)
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I try to have something with some protein or fat so that I'm not starving in the morning. I'm ok with waking up hungry but the starving pangs waking me up because I had something too sweet and not filling late the night before sucks.

My favorite is an ounce of whatever cheese I choose.....or cheese on something like a small bagel, roll or an English muffin toasted if i have enough calories left.