Shakeology

Options
I have one of these shakes for breakfast with berries or yogurt or a banana and morning calories come in undef 300. A great meal replacement and healthy for you!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Deleted...
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    6331244.gif
  • kingcharlene
    kingcharlene Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It is good
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    The reason people post skeptical comments and gifs is because the majority of people who talk about Shakeology sell it. Selling or attempting to sell things on the forums is against the forum guidelines. MFP is a business after all and you wouldn't walk into GNC and set up a table to sell your own shakes.
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It is good

Well, good for you.

I also have a protein shake and a banana (or other fruit) for breakfast. I buy protein powder from Walmart - it's certified GF (I am gluten intolerant; Shakeology is not certified GF); it costs 1/4 of what you're paying, and has the added bonus of not sending me to the hospital with gluten poisoning.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you enjoy it and feel that it's helping you. There are less expensive products out there that can be a great alternative as well. I saw your other thread. I really do wish you all the best! :flowerforyou:
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    You are not the first one to try and peddle this snake oil here, and likely won't be the last. Thankfully most on this site know to stay away from over priced snake oil products:
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I wouls rather eat real food myself that doesn't give me migraines or maks my physically sick
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Good for you.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Random thoughts from a father and pharmacist.

Shakeology: Shaking up its foundations

http://pharmadaddy.blogspot.ca/2013/07/shakeology-shaking-up-its-foundations.html?m=1