What do you drink when it's cold outside?

Options
2»

Replies

• QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Fruit flavoured teas
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The same stuff I drink when it's warm. I don't care for unsweetened tea, coffee, etc and I can't afford the calories of hot chocolate.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I drink these, all kinds of flavours and only 39 calories. Yummy :smile:

http://www.optionstreats.co.uk/explore-the-range/options-original-range/

• Grrlonamission94
    Grrlonamission94 Posts: 18 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I drink a glass of hot skimmed milk blended with a raw egg and cinammon, so filling and delicious.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Mostly a combination of iced tea, water, and diet soda. When it is cold out I may throw in some hot tea, but not often.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Herbal teas
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Cup of horlicks. Mmm horlicks
  • scottish_laura_13
    scottish_laura_13 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I keep with the water but use filtered bottles (http://www.waterbobble.com/ other makes are available but I like these you can buy them from amazon) to kill any weird taste, otherwise I add some juice or fruit, smoothies for breakfast and hot choc to warm me up - I only add water no milk and have low cal options (and put less water in to concentrate the flavour)
    im not a fan of tea or coffee
    im from the uk
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    honestly i just drink warm water.
    or tea.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Bourbon

Seriously, the same thing I drink the rest of the year... water, tea, tisane, coffee. Outside temperature determines if it's hot or iced. I'm a huge fan of Harney and Sons. I've yet to have one that isn't delicious.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Yes, so tea it is!

I should be drinking more hot teas, i just think about this elusive "2-3 Liters of water a day" goal I feel like i can never reach. (Yes, i know, just use pee as a reference for hydration.Still, I am fully hydrated on 6+ diet soda cans a day! LOL)

Now if only we had splenda or sweet n low here. XD

As the dehydrating effect of caffeine is negligible, you can count tea towards your water :)
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Our tap water is nice and cold in winter, so I love to drink it straight.

Otherwise imperial stouts and barleywines. :wink:
  • lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A hot todie is a good idea, I drink it when I've a bad cough to help me sleep. It's hot water, lemon juice n a shot of whiskey although u can drink it vigin style. It warms you from the inside out.

I lived by the sea for three years during uni and the tap water there was so bad by second year people were bringing big bottles of water from taps at home so they wouldn't have to waste money buying bottles that didn't taste awful.
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    If I want something hot, I brew some green tea. I drink it with nothing in it. I do love my hot black coffee in the mornings. Otherwise, I drink water.
  • GettingThere62
    GettingThere62 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Miso soup!