New here looking for friends and support

Hi everyone we all do better with that support. The more the better. I'm 50 don't think I look it but as you get older you tend to hold on to that weight more. So decided last week to start a diet. New year new me. I've weighed in today and lost 4 1/2lb in my first week. So excited and pleased with myself. I've been calorie counting saw this app and decided to join.

Replies

• Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Hi there. Great job on your first week!
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    hi bb. im 25yrs old, looking to lose 33lbs.
    online daily, logging daily, super in love with mfp.
  • nubian101
    nubian101 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi there! I'm 51 and in the UK, lost 10 of my 30lb excess since boxing day, I'd love to offer you support if you want to add me.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    ;)
  • KathyHulinLandry
    KathyHulinLandry Posts: 4 Member
    Been counting calories on different app since March 2015. I did pretty good without too much stress. I lost 32 lbs. then came the holidays, a cruise, and a weight gain of 5 lbs. I played with 3 lbs going up & down with them but haven't been able to get. Under 200 again. New year resolution hasn't stuck and problems with an elderly mom causing emotional eating. I have been trying this app for a week hoping something new will inspire me. I have good days & bad. Today is depressing as we are having to put mom in nursing home today. And after logging consistently for 7 days the scale is up 2 lbs instead of down. Discouraging since I thought I was doing better the last few days.
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    You can add me. I love my MFP peeps. :)
  • KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Welcome! Great job! Feel free to add me, I agree, the more support, the better!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Welcome! I'm 45 and in the same boat. Feel free to add me. I log in and comment daily.