i want to lose 100pounds,I keep starting over am ready to stay motivated and reach my goal.

2»

Replies

• Flagal8
    Flagal8 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello all, I need to lose 75 lbs and have not EVER tried to lose weight; so this is my first journey towards a healthier lifestyle. I would love to be included here. Here's my plan of attack. I signed up at myfitnesspal last week and have been realistic in logging the food I eat. It has been such an eyeopener! This week I'm going to cut out/or down on the foods that I overeat. I also joined Planet Fitness and I have been 3 times. I met with their trainer and he has given me a light routine. I walked 10 minutes on the treadmill, rode a sit-down bike, and exercised on 3 machines. I'm wearing stretch pants and a huge t shirt. The only problem I had at the gym is that I don't know how to work the machines, or how to watch TV with sound or listen to music, but I'm there. We can all help each other. :smiley: Please friend me and we can all support each other.
  • ljcreekmore
    ljcreekmore Posts: 33 Member
    Good morning all. i am aiming to lose 70-80. Add me if anyone like. i am making life changes that i can stick to and going 1 lb at a time. My main goal is not to lose weight but to become a healthier, happier person. Good luck to all.
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Hey there !! Starting over again with MFP . I have 100+ lb to lose this time I'm here for the long haul. I have to get this weight off . I definitely could use some motivation and support. Feel free to add me
  • winnbrittney
    winnbrittney Posts: 5 Member
    I can't ever find the support or motivation I need to reach my goal so I'm going to add all of you. <3