hydration

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Hey if any of you like sports drinks without artificial sweetner in them gatorade has G2 out now, it is half the calories as regular gatorade. I really like it, it is not as sugary as regular gatorade and it is a great thirst quencher after a long hard workout or if you are feeling dehydrated!

Replies

• Nich0le
    Options
    Hey if any of you like sports drinks without artificial sweetner in them gatorade has G2 out now, it is half the calories as regular gatorade. I really like it, it is not as sugary as regular gatorade and it is a great thirst quencher after a long hard workout or if you are feeling dehydrated!
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What flavors have you tried? I really like the blue one in the original gatorade.
  • pattyhergs
    pattyhergs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just bought 3 flavors of G2 when the stomach bug hit the family. My kids loved it. I tried the fruit punch and it was very good. I even think it was better than the original Gatorade. I would definitely buy it again!!! :smile:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I bought a case of it at costco and it had orange (my fave), grape and fruit punch. I haven't tried to other two but my kids are liking them. I'm sure they will have more flavors as time goes on, especially if these start out selling the original. hahaha