Menu help....

Options
fosterks
fosterks Posts: 93 Member
help again.... what should I have tomorrow lunchtime? http://www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/static/ugc/menus/2011/04/15/BRW-MENU-PRV-0311.pdf
steak frites, or king prawn and chorizo? tempted by the salmon though (without capers!)

Replies

• fosterks
    Options
    I should note that I will substitue the chips with new potatoes.....
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    App: Crab & Avocado Stack
    Entree: Seared Tuna Nicoise
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I would have the soup with no bread for starter and then either the hot chicken salad, tuna nicoise or steak (with new potatoes) :happy:

My mouth is watering looking at this menu! And I have a sudden craving for new potatoes lol
  • samntim
    samntim Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked at menu, but I say if you have done so well and achieved your goal weight you should be entitled to go out for tea and enjoy yourself occassionaly. I'm not saying pig right out mindlessly on the whole menu with no regard at all. I'm saying that if you don't go out all the time, then it should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Eat well for the remainder of the day with going out in mind.

Eating is still meant to bring enjoyment and going out should be a reason to smile not stress. :bigsmile:

I hope I've explained myself well enough... Have a terrific time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way, you sound really switched on with food substitutions, so I'm sure you make all the right choices :flowerforyou:
  • fosterks
    Options
    Thank you for your supportive words - I have until a week on Thursday (30 June) to be as good as I can be. I have achieved my first goal, but have extended this slightly now, but haven't updated that on here. It's my birthday on 30 June, and I want to look good for it!! Hence me being as good as I can be until then. The first week in July is going to be a different story, some treats will definitely be eaten
    :drinker:
  • samntim
    samntim Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    If you are going out for your birthday, then don't you dare scrimp on what you eat - after all there are no calories in a once a year birthday treat :bigsmile: I guess I shall be hung, drawn and quartered for saying that, but even when we are watching what we eat, life is still for living AND ENJOYING! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • fosterks
    Options
    Oh we're eating good on my birthday!! I will not be, for one moment, even considering what has gone into that food! After all, I can repair any damage I have done the week after.