5ft 6inches 152lbs wanting to loose 28lbs any one the same i

Options
hi ive been doing my fitness pal for over a year now i loose and gain weight all the time ,
its sooo annoying i really need to loose this weight this year im nearly 30 and sick of not been the weight i wanna be.
if anyone is around the same or just really good at motivating people
i do running at least 4 times a week , zumba twice a week at class and twice a week on dvd any tips will be great thanks

please add me !!

Replies

• RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    hiya im also 5ft 6 and need to lose a total of around 30lbs but i want to get to around 150lbs any more and ill look ill (have been there before)

im in my mid 30's and finding it a bit of a struggle so pleased ive found this site

have sent an add :)
  • vbradl1234
    Options
    5ft 6inches 160lbs wanting to get to 150lbs x
  • lisadonachie
    Options
    i started the dukan diet but i have flopped the last 2 days so today i must get back on track bday next month , hope you have a nice holiday , :) , what size are you out of curiosity , im a 12 - 14 at mo xx
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    5ft6 and 160 and counting :P feel free to add me guys! :)

stay strong:flowerforyou:
  • ohdear1986
    ohdear1986 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i am 5ft 7" and 126lb
  • lisadonachie
    Options
    wow you have done a fantastic job , how did u loose that much weight what exercises were you doing x
  • ohdear1986
    Options
    hi, i zigzag calories. i walk twice a day for around 40mins and i go to the gym 2-3 times a week. i can do a 2hr workout and feel fantastic. i was 125!b 2weeks ago but i am week 5 mainteance. it took me a year to lose the weight! and i am a uk size 8 (was a uk size 22)
  • lisadonachie
    Options
    thats fab :) whats zigzag calories ? and what type of stuff do u do at gym x
  • ohdear1986
    Options
    zigzag is where you work out your weekly amount then have high and low days. what does mfp reccomend for maintenance? i reckon you should lose 1lb a week. say your allowence is 1500. 1500 X 7 = 10,500. you then zig zag. so 1800, then 1200 and so on until you have eaten your calories
  • lisadonachie
    Options
    oh that sounds strange will try that after dukan :) x
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Im currently 148lbs, I started at 159lbs and my goal is to be around 130lbs (I will know nearer the time)

Youre more than welcome to add me :)
  • katadams618
    Options
    Love this!......
    1st goal - 150lbs new shoes
    2nd goal - 140lbs new bag
    3rd goal - 135lbs new dress
    4th goal - 130lbs get nails done :)
    5th goal 125lbs ---- beg hubby for tummy tuck :)

I need to do something similar-rewards are a great idea!
    I am 183 as of today (non official weigh in) and want to lose about 33 more lbs. I'm a bit older (58 tomorrow) and have to get some exercise in to lose regularly, but actually making progress this go around. I love MFP, great tool!
  • lisadonachie
    Options
    haha thanks to be honest i dont think im going to go doiwn the tummy tuck road now as ive seen other stories on here where after they have exercised and lost the weight it dont look as bad , i love the support network all i get of family is you dont need to loose weight your great as you are they arnt the ones living in this body x x
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm also nearly 30 (October) and 5'6", originally weighed in at 189lbs but managed to lose 42lbs on my own pre MFP. Gained 7lbs back so starting weight when joining MFP was 154lbs - today's weight 153lbs and is target weight 133lbs.

FR sent :smile:
  • lisadonachie
    Options
    amazing weight loss well done do u find it harder to loose the weight now you have lost so much or is it pretty much the same x
  • vbradl1234
    Options
    i started the dukan diet but i have flopped the last 2 days so today i must get back on track bday next month , hope you have a nice holiday , :) , what size are you out of curiosity , im a 12 - 14 at mo xx

i am exactly the same i differ between size 12 - 14 - 14 isto big but a 12 is to small! - mostly i want to loose stomach fat so i am doing a lot of walking/hiking!
  • KatieP_85
    KatieP_85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) at Christmas I weighed 177lbs, after talking with my doctor she recommended I decrease my sugar and only eat thing that are 50and below on the glycemic index. I try to follow that closely but it's hard, I do what I can. I worked out about 4-5 times a week in the elliptical for about 25-30 minutes. I just started running outside recently. I'm currently 152 lbs and would like to get down to 135. I feel I have been steadily losing weight at a healthy amount of 2lbs a week. This is the crunch time now though I hear the last 15lbs are the hardest! I was I size 12 at 177lbs but am now fitting into size 8.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", and at the moment I'm about 148, but I'm aiming for about 135, because anything less just isn't attainable for me. For instance, I might weigh nearly 150, but I wear a size 6 usually, depending on the pants. I've always weighed more, because I've just got a lot more muscle. But feel free to add me! It's fun being with people around the same height. :)