Hello again!

Options
Well it's been a number of years since I actually signed up for mfp......I haven't really tracked anything since signing up but am planning on being more consistent with tracking and staying with my weight loss and fitness goals. I do have some challenges tho as I have problems with my back so walking or running is somewhat limited....but hoping that I will be able to get my exercise through yoga and biking without aggravating it.

Replies

• omegamaster40
    omegamaster40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    start tracking! If nothing else, just knowing you are tracking everything makes you really think twice before you eat something!

Coming off injury is hard, that is my task this year as well and has been very tough. Stick with it and make sure you increase your workouts slowly so you don't aggravate your back and have any setbacks.

I would keep a doctor in the loop on all of your workouts if your back is hurt bad enough to limit walking - there is light at the end of the tunnel though. My good friend got sidelined for 3 years with a back injury and is back up to full speed and racing - it just takes time.