Need motivational friends

Options
Hello Im a newbie to MFP and My goal is to lose 50 pounds and I really need motivational friends to keep me going. If any one has good recipe or any good at home workout methods please feel free to share.

Replies

• Diesel_Liesel_FitLife
    Options
    Hi Bianca! My name is Liesel. I also want to lose about 50lbs. I workout at home everyday and I love to cook so I cook often. Add me if you like!
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Bianca, you can add me, i like to post my workouts on MFP and you can always manipulate weight, reps and exercises... Feel free to add... You can do this, keep grinding....
  • nicoleworley1
    nicoleworley1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm new to mfp as well and am working on losing 45 pounds. I as well need motivation. You can add me if you like. As well as everyone else in comments we can keep each other going and share our success.
  • lejlapehlic
    lejlapehlic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this girl:) I just started today!!!!!
  • grah9084
    grah9084 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this app and also am in need of motivational friends. Currently trying to lose about 35 pounds
  • chris_elizabeth
    chris_elizabeth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Bianca! I am a returning MFP am looking to loose about 70 lbs! I would love some support too and I think as a team we are all stronger! Feel free to add me! :)
  • md14mcowing
    md14mcowing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Martin I'm 28 and I did loose 12 stone but recently put it back on so I'm back on the loss
  • schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi Bianca, I will add you as a friend. I have some good tips if you need. Thanks
  • Angelbeby
    Angelbeby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend.. I need one too!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hey there B, DW here; I feel ya on the wanting to lose more weight, let’s see what we can do to facilitate that process. I’ve done a heck of a job myself but gotta ways to go yet, if you read my profile you’ll see I have more issues than the New Yorker but I’ve managed alright. Maybe you can learn from my experiences, if you do than maybe you can teach me. ;-)
    The one thing you can never have too much of, is motivational friends. Sending a FR shortly, please feel free to ask me anything that comes to mind. The one thing that sux about MFP is you can’t just check out my recipes but I am always willing to share ideas.
    Best wishes.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • Bianca110981
    Bianca110981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there thanks for responding. ...im so Excited about the change in my life. I will check your profile out so i can begin learning .please keep in touch
  • AshNashKC89
    AshNashKC89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there girl! You've got this! I lost 55 pounds in a snap! You just have to stay motivated and dedicated! I know you can do it! Feel free to add me, and I'd be happy to share recipes, workouts, support and motivation! Congratulations on taking the biggest step!
  • psalmschick
    psalmschick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Abby, and I would like to lose about 35 pounds or so. I will definitely follow you, I need motivation as well!