Hello...its me...

Options
Well I'm here, that's a start. Today is day one for me. I am doing good so far. So much water intake I have to stop by gas stations quite often!(I'm a marketer)! I have always seen fit people as determined individuals and I am so tired of my pants not fitting like they used to! I am currently at 150 right now, wanting to get down to 130 or 125. I know all this hard work will be worth it! I would love to have friends who keep me going on here. Feel free to add and good luck everyone!!! We can do this!!!!!

Replies

• judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! I'm a daily user and food logger. Best of luck on your journey! You can do this, it's all about daily steps and routines, not trying to get too far ahead of yourself...
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    hi!! :)
  • angelamy1977
    angelamy1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in exactly the same boat as you. Started around 153 and trying for 130 by the summer/end of summer (former being optimistic/latter being realistic LOL). Friends on here are a GREAT way to make it through!
  • sarahspenceee
    sarahspenceee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hi guys. add me
  • Nell8i8
    Nell8i8 Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello Welcome sent a request! :) hope you get everything you want out of this and more!
    I have that Adele song in my head now from your title lol
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome Me!
  • rhyscycles
    rhyscycles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi ya all. I'm Rhys from near Cambridge in the UK.
    Looking to lose 1 stone.
    Add me if you wish.
    Rhys