Going to start 30 day shred tomorrow 16/6

Options
OK my husband downloaded the 30 day shred workout for me as I have seen it mentioned here a many times since I started all he had to do is put it on dvd for me so I can watch it on the TV rather than computer while I work out.
I am looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time as I know I am really unfit but I have 31days to my holidays so if I stick to it I should be looking a bit trimmer by the time I head home to Ireland.
I would really love to go down an inch or two in my tummy but will just see how it goes. I will update all my measurements before I start tomorrow and will update them every 10 days. Will try to log everyday how I feel after the workout so I will have an ides when my body gets used to the exercises.

Replies

• julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I ordered my copy on Friday, and I'm hoping it'll be here when I get home today, if it is I'll join you, I would be finishing the day of my friends hen party which is a weekend away. Fingers crossed it comes today!
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    More than welcome to join. It would help me to stay on track a lot better than just doing it myself. :smile:
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    I got my copy yesterday from netfix. Gonna try it out in a few hours! Yikes :o}
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    Well it hasn't arrived today, I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow :wink:
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    It's arrived! How did you both get on with day1?
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to do this tonight. will report back if i do.
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    OMG I am so unfit Tried it yesterday as was puffing and panting like I dont know what and that was on the first set!. Only managed to get about 2 of the sets done but I suppose some is better than none going to stick with it and hopefully in a week or so i'll get through level 1. It the only way to get fit as far as I can see. Not taking measurements this week due to TOTM so I feel so bloated so will take them next week