I'm Such A Loser!

Options
Ha! For the first time in my life I actually like being a "loser". Since I've joined this site I've lost weight of course, that's a given. But I also lost laziness, I lost the excuses. I've lost the bowl of cake and ice cream every day. I seem to have lost interest in the plus size department. I lost fried chicken (I hope I never find it again, it's a beast!) with macaroni and cheese and pork and beans. At some point I lost the "mommy your belly is so squishy" comments. (7 year olds are brutally honest!) I've also lost the inability to walk more than 5 minutes without feeling out of breath. I may not be on the ranch....but I sure do feel like The Biggest Loser!:laugh:

Replies

• FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Way to go Loser! :flowerforyou:
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am glad that I am a "Loser" just like you. We rock!!!!!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    God! You are such a Loser!!! Congratulations! The best word you could hear in this case!!! I can't wait to have somebody call me a loser! I'm gonna give them a big hug and say thank you!
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great job!! We're all losers here, in our own special ways.... :wink:
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just watched a rerun of biggest loser today. It's so motivational. You are doing great and it's so good to hear someone bragging about losing weight. I have a six year old and yep they are too honest sometimes. But, that isn't always a bad thing. Keep up the good work. Congrats!!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Love this - welcome to the Loser's Club! Good luck!
  • skizzizme
    skizzizme Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats! I share your feelings, I am proud to join you as a loser!!! Keep up the great work. So PROUD of you! Great way to encourage others too.

7034275.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • reina2009
    reina2009 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow..... I'm speechless..Keep it up!! :glasses:
  • mabspay
    mabspay Posts: 1
    Options
    keep it up!!!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Yes kids are honest.. my kids always told me I have to eat healthy to lose weight.. another words momma your fat.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ha! I so love this post! Total inspiration! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Love it......beautiful "loser".
  • Ambria0516
    Ambria0516 Posts: 62
    Options
    LOVE THIS. I feel the exact same way. Being a loser sure does have it's advantages! Congrats and keep being a loser ;)
  • PATRICEDESIA
    Options
    LOSERS WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!! LET CONTINUE!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!