kace_kay wrote: »
    xntnpde7dt32.png

We gonna get married

Hands off!

IWillCutYouGif.gif

gyzrv1h3s4fm.jpeg

tumblr_inline_mhb4moFdma1qz4rgp.gif

I hope it's nothing like what happened to the little kid up there ^

No, because then nothing would have happened! You'd have hit yourself and put a bandage over a non existent cut! I'd actually do a decent job :naughty:

Oh my lanta!!! If it's any worse I'm scared!!!! Kace where are you!!!!!! Brb getting crutches and full body cast to look like I hurt, brb fake accident

Oh noesssssss!!! you guys, I'll tend your wounds and snuggle but then y'all

<3<3

Have this bolt stuck in my head... should I get it checked out? Feeling a bit light headed... maybe I should put a butterfly Bandaid on it?

xqfpszxw9sf0.jpg

azp0myyh7fmc.jpg
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    fk1ddx4ccvod.jpg

What a way to express it bud!

Thank you for all that you do. I for one respect and appreciate it. Cheers *big thumbs up*
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Nitram1994 wrote: »
    f244vi18wvlq.jpg

Seriously so pretty though
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Negative_X wrote: »

Have this bolt stuck in my head... should I get it checked out? Feeling a bit light headed... maybe I should put a butterfly Bandaid on it?

xqfpszxw9sf0.jpg

azp0myyh7fmc.jpg

Cory!? I thought you died? :cry:

latest?cb=20131119195932

All you did was cut your hair!? D:
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    f244vi18wvlq.jpg
    This hot lady just got stuck in the middle of drama... soooooo reposting cause she's fine!

+1
    dat is a pretty lady

lets remember what this thread is about okay guys?

we post selfies, everyone posts compliments to give us self confidence and self worth, and we rinse and repeat

no drama, no hate, no *kitten*.

just love please <3

Ruin the fun :unamused: Who made you the mod?

Jokes :tongue:

Also, you make this thread sound like a noble peace prize contender :joy: I really hope no one is getting their confidence or self worth from this thread :joy::heart:

hahaha im just trying to stop the thread from getting closed down again :pensive:
    hey, a little compliments never hurt anybody okay? ;)

post a pic, i'll show you how that works jen.

Okays. Please send self worth my way. This be called my being bum fecked by aliens face #Morning(NotReallyIts2pm) #YoureNotMoreAttractiveThanMe,DontEvenTry

atflrw2zkhk1.jpg
  • rstephens1215
    rstephens1215 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    dqoj97ur4qo3.jpg

Anybody else stuck at work and dreaming of the gym?!
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Now that's gonna be on the internet forever. See what you've done :bawling::bawling:@brillmer87
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    f244vi18wvlq.jpg
    This hot lady just got stuck in the middle of drama... soooooo reposting cause she's fine!

+1
    dat is a pretty lady

we post selfies, everyone posts compliments to give us self confidence and self worth, and we rinse and repeat

just love please <3

Also, you make this thread sound like a noble peace prize contender :joy: I really hope no one is getting their confidence or self worth from this thread :joy::heart:

hahaha im just trying to stop the thread from getting closed down again :pensive:

Okays. Please send self worth my way. This be called my being bum fecked by aliens face #Morning(NotReallyIts2pm) #YoureNotMoreAttractiveThanMe,DontEvenTry

atflrw2zkhk1.jpg

Da best bum fecked face ever! :love:
  • rstephens1215
    rstephens1215 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    fk1ddx4ccvod.jpg

YUMMY!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Honestly it don't matter to me. And it's not all I think about. I just think it's stupid. If you have this app and all your gonna do it judge if people are catfish or not that's pretty retarded. Who cares about the catfish let them be catfish and if we so happen to catch them then put them in there place. No one should be on here just looking at people going omg there a catfish do you see there picture. The catfish catchers need to let it go.
    Cause it's annoying. :expressionless:
    synchkat wrote: »
    ak_4202 wrote: »
    y6lvhdwy5ctg.jpeg
    With and without glasses I love her the same!:)

you know there are ways to send messages privately right?

He was proving to people he's real

was someone questioning this?

Yeah by some stupid people

Just let it go. Why does it matter sooooo much if a handful of people out of hundreds think you're catfish? You and all your friends know better, so why have much concern and continue to take immature jabs? It just makes you look like it's all you think about when you post here.

Ugh, I tried really hard to not get involved however your use of the word "retarted" makes me extremely upset. I have family members that are mentally disabled and I find this extremely offensive and not cool. Definitely shows your age. I don't care if you are real or if your bf is real, but I do think you need to watch the amount of gross that comes out of your mouth. Thanks.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry for using that word I won't do it again.

Thank you <3
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    ep731ideohnb.jpeg
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Honestly it don't matter to me. And it's not all I think about. I just think it's stupid. If you have this app and all your gonna do it judge if people are catfish or not that's pretty retarded. Who cares about the catfish let them be catfish and if we so happen to catch them then put them in there place. No one should be on here just looking at people going omg there a catfish do you see there picture. The catfish catchers need to let it go.
    Cause it's annoying. :expressionless:
    ak_4202 wrote: »
    y6lvhdwy5ctg.jpeg
    With and without glasses I love her the same!:)

you know there are ways to send messages privately right?

He was proving to people he's real

was someone questioning this?

Yeah by some stupid people

Just let it go. Why does it matter sooooo much if a handful of people out of hundreds think you're catfish? You and all your friends know better, so why have much concern and continue to take immature jabs? It just makes you look like it's all you think about when you post here.

Ugh, I tried really hard to not get involved however your use of the word "retarted" makes me extremely upset. I have family members that are mentally disabled and I find this extremely offensive and not cool. Definitely shows your age. I don't care if you are real or if your bf is real, but I do think you need to watch the amount of gross that comes out of your mouth. Thanks.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to affend you. I'm sorry for using that word I won't do it again.

@branflakes1980 - Words have different meanings in/out of context - people need to stop trying to find ways to be offended and calm down. Offensive or not as the word might be, she used it correctly based on a dictionary definition of the word. Also, were you not trying to offend her by commenting on her age? Petty, in my opinion. Anyone reading the thread and has basic common sense knows that she was not referring to a mentally disabled person.

I could say something about f.a.g.s on here and I am sure there are those who would stand up and cast stones in my direction. But...I could be be using the word to describe a bundle of twigs or cigarettes.

My advice, solicited or not, is go kick rocks. Unlike our friend who apologized for offending you, I don't really care that you take offense to anything I say or do. I will tell you one thing, though...the world loves a victim; everyone has their part to play.

If your child was mentally disabled I feel you may feel differently, but thank you for your opinion, however telling me to kick rocks because I as well have an opinion is pretty petty. But again, thank you for your contribution and trying to make me see the error of my offended by everything ways. . .

And for your information, I accepted her apology and there are no hard feelings between the 2 of us but again, thank you.
  • jenmar222
    Options
    ep731ideohnb.jpeg

Girrrrrl. I'd catch a little catfish dinner with you :wink:
  • brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    f244vi18wvlq.jpg

+1
    dat is a pretty lady

just love please <3

atflrw2zkhk1.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL omgggggggggggggggggggg you're so freaking cute.
    you has really pretty eyes, jen :)<3

side note, im about to shave
    say goodbye to daniel scruff
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    ep731ideohnb.jpeg

Girrrrrl. I'd catch a little catfish dinner with you :wink:

And kiss tomorrow goodbye? :*
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member