Looking to add friends

Options
Hi,

I'm a returning to mfp. I'm looking for new friends to share stories and inspiration. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• wykkedtruth
    wykkedtruth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • sara1302016
    sara1302016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to fitness pal would really like to add people who can help me with tips on exercise recipes and staying on track thing is I don't know how to add anybody lol
  • Jeans08
    Jeans08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to fitness pal would really like to add people who can help me with tips on exercise recipes and staying on track thing is I don't know how to add anybody lol
  • Jeans08
    Jeans08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too please.
  • bzymommy5boyz
    bzymommy5boyz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    welcome back!

Thank you
  • bzymommy5boyz
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Looking forward to the lost weight
  • munciemallory
    munciemallory Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting and would love to add some friends as well for some motivation! Need to lose about 40lbs!
  • Sukisumi
    Sukisumi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for more friends too! I've got just over 80lbs to lose. Feel free to add me =)
  • JackieMaughan
    JackieMaughan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am new also and have not been deligent. I keep thinking I can sneak in chocolate or hard candy and my 6' body won't notice.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    I'm also returning. I think this is my 3rd or 4th try with sticking to counting calories. I know it works if you stick with it. Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • gatsbygirl99
    gatsbygirl99 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm new and would like to make fitness buddies.
    I'm 42, married with 2 children. I weaned the baby at a year. Had postpartum stuff. Took Celexa for 12 months. Became sedentary and gained 30 lbs. Weaned myself off the Celexa and my energy and drive to be active returned! I've never counted calories before. So this is a new adventure. I haven't ever been on a diet. But, I weigh as much as when I gave birth. So here I am. I just want to be me again ☺️ Thanks again for friending me in advance!
  • bzymommy5boyz
    Options
    I'm new and would like to make fitness buddies.
    I'm 42, married with 2 children. I weaned the baby at a year. Had postpartum stuff. Took Celexa for 12 months. Became sedentary and gained 30 lbs. Weaned myself off the Celexa and my energy and drive to be active returned! I've never counted calories before. So this is a new adventure. I haven't ever been on a diet. But, I weigh as much as when I gave birth. So here I am. I just want to be me again ☺️ Thanks again for friending me in advance!

Counting calories is a necessary evil for me. I had my first baby nearly 26 years ago. I weigh now what I weighed when I gave birth to him.

But hey, at least I'm finally starting to do something about it. I just need to stick with it.
  • bzymommy5boyz
    Options
    I'm also returning. I think this is my 3rd or 4th try with sticking to counting calories. I know it works if you stick with it. Anyone, feel free to add me.

Thanks.
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends
  • bzymommy5boyz
    Options
    maugjacq wrote: »
    I am new also and have not been deligent. I keep thinking I can sneak in chocolate or hard candy and my 6' body won't notice.

Dove chocolate is my downfall. But that stuff is so darn good
  • bzymommy5boyz
    Options
    Welcome back !
    if you are looking for new friends to share stories and inspiration, you might want to check out this group
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/111642-motivation-journals
    where you can start your own thread to help keep you motivated and accountable.
    You can share advice and encouragement with others, too.
    Good Luck !

Thank you for the tip.
  • bzymommy5boyz
    Options
    Sukisumi wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for more friends too! I've got just over 80lbs to lose. Feel free to add me =)

I have to lose 55 lbs. That's a six year old kid.
  • bzymommy5boyz
    Options
    I am just starting and would love to add some friends as well for some motivation! Need to lose about 40lbs!

Hears to motivation!
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome back add me
  • ArmorForFitness
    ArmorForFitness Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here! If anyone wants to add me, please do! The more people to motivate the better! c: