Do you find it easier??

Options
When you first started your weight lose journey did you find it easier to eat the same things for a bit until you got use to eating better or did you need a variety. Thanks

Replies

• waleena252518
    waleena252518 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do not need a lot of variety I like things consistent. I find it easier to have a clear plan of a few meals that fit into my goals then build from there.
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've been calorie counting for 24 weeks and although my breakfasts are pretty samey I like my lunches and especially my dinners to be very varied. I use the recipe builder a lot and have pages and pages of different meals. I have more weight to lose and would get very bored with a limited food choice.
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things all the time. I'm ok with that. They give me the nutrients I want, and I haven't gotten tired of them yet! And I've been at this a while now.
  • mis1022
    mis1022 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    suziecue20 wrote: »
    I've been calorie counting for 24 weeks and although my breakfasts are pretty samey I like my lunches and especially my dinners to be very varied. I use the recipe builder a lot and have pages and pages of different meals. I have more weight to lose and would get very bored with a limited food choice.

This is exactly me. And If I switch breakfast I get hungry quickly.