Hi I'm Tiffany :)

Options
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to introduce myself and make some supportive, highly motivated friends.

I'm 23 years old and just got out of the Army after 6 years.
I'm a very recently divorced mother of a infant (he left me at 9 months pregnant and filed that month).

As you can imagine based off just this past year alone my weight has yo-yoed...

A year before I became pregnant with my adorable, smart, wonderful baby girl I lived in Las Vegas.

Out there I became very into fitness. Tuesdays and Wednesdays I climbed mount. Charleston. Every evening I attended Booth Camp Rhino.
And on my lunches every other day I alternated cardio (4 miles), with my hot yoga group.

As you can imagine I was a toned, lean girl.
At my peak fitness with most muscle I was 5'3 15% body fat and 125lbs.

Then I found my passion- marathons.

I cut much farther, I cut out all cross training and became a runner full time, doing several running events a month for a year.

I ended that at 5'3 and 106lbs 15% fat.

Then I became pregnant, needless to say I went through a lot and at my heaviest hit 170!!!!!!!!!!!

The divorce, work and raising a newborn alone I stabled at 155.

I've been intensely working out and dieting again now for about 5 months.

I'm now 5'3 127lbs.

I'm training for a 10k end of February.

By March my next goal weight is 120.

Ultimately, I'd like to stable around 110-115.

Currently I'm running 2 miles at 14min, and 4 at roughly 32.

My fastest time in the army was 13. I'd like to be running a 10 min 2 miles by this time next year (big goals).

Anyway lots of tmi there but maybe you'll find we have struggles in common, or similar goals!

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    I would think after getting out of the army that you'd hate running lol, but more power to you. Sorry about everything with your divorce, and good luck on your goals.
  • tsunshineandkoalas
    tsunshineandkoalas Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    I would think after getting out of the army that you'd hate running lol, but more power to you. Sorry about everything with your divorce, and good luck on your goals.

Thanks Aj! lol. I hate we push ups. And camping/volunteer suffering doesn't appeal the same.