MFP Runners Club 1/11

Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Hey all you runners out there time to get up and moving!

Got in a 5k today, trying some new training methods. I would like to do my first race but at my current pace I don't want to be picked up by the slow bus!

Have a great Sunday everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Hey all you runners out there time to get up and moving!

Got in a 5k today, trying some new training methods. I would like to do my first race but at my current pace I don't want to be picked up by the slow bus!

Have a great Sunday everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kasch
    kasch Posts: 35
    i did 4 last night........the most since my marathon! it was killer...............am working today so no running for me!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    I had my biathlon today so -- 2.5 mile run and 1000m swim. They havent posted the official times yet online (and I left before they posted them this morning) but I think I finished in about 48 minutes (mygoal was 45, so not to far off) the swim was ROUGH! :noway:
  • Nich0le
    WTG Tiddle!
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    1.6 miles on the treadmill. Short and slow, but I'm going to keep doing them a couple times a week and hope my body can handle it!
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Nice job Tiddle!

Worked today and the kids had figure skating practice tonight. No run for me.:cry:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    I haven't posted on here for a while, but I've been continuing to run pretty regularly although not as far as I was going before. Today I ran six miles on a treadmill. (I can't wait for the weather to be better because six miles is pretty much the limit for me on a treadmill!) I find it so much easier to run outside.
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    5 miles today and hopefully I can run tomorrow if its not to cold. Suppose to get very cold this week...

Keep On Running:wink:
    Alisha
  • jadaigle
    jadaigle Posts: 161 Member
    Good job Tiddle!

I did 9 miles on Sunday.