Concidering fitbit

Options
Hey everyone. I'm concidering buying a fitbit to get an accurate idea on my daily activity and the calories I burn. Also I'm quite interested in my sleeping patterns.
However they are quite expensive, so I was wondering if people here have experience with them?

Replies

• NotJustVictoria
    NotJustVictoria Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I got the cheaper one that didn't track my sleep, mostly because I knew I'd never look at it, and I absolutely loved it. It helped me be more thoughtful of how much I was walking a day and to reach my goal I parked further from work and the grocery store. I also did a lot more cleaning around the house too, because I wanted to reach that goal! It was really great. I bought my mom one for Christmas that tracks sleep, but I don't know how she's liking it. Mine was a clip on, and unfortunately, I threw it in the washing machine with my bra and broke it. But I absolutely recommend 100%!
  • abigailguerin
    abigailguerin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge which also tracks sleep, but doesn't do heart rate. I LOVE it. Had a flex, but display only shows steps as dots, not actual steps. A sister has a Charge. She loves it. My Mom has a Surge which does heart rate. Mom also had a flex which does track sleep. She liked both, but prefers the Surge. She's always been big about looking at her sleep.
  • txlisafit2016
    txlisafit2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have the charge and love it
  • Anne_R91
    Anne_R91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks everyone. :) I'm going to buy one then!