I want to gain muscle and have motivating friends!

Options
CallieFreeman2014
CallieFreeman2014 Posts: 12 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Everyone I am around gets annoyed when I talk about fitness or meals. I am desperate for someone who will encourage me and not try to hold me back! We need friends in this life! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• purlworthy
    purlworthy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amen to that. And why won't they let you talk about your journey? :/ That's weird.
  • CallieFreeman2014
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Some people get insecure I guess. I need people that will be an encouragement and actually like fitness like me!
  • purlworthy
    Options
    That's just mean!
    Ah, well. When you're looking healthier than ever, they'll come back to ask for advice. :) Hang in there!
  • CallieFreeman2014
    Options
    Amen!!!! Thank you!
  • purlworthy
    Options
    -tips hat- Most welcome. Supportive friends are a must!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    If you want to gain muscle effectively, then you are going to have to put on weight, at least temporarily. Not everyone is willing to do that, but if you are, you'll like the results.
  • CallieFreeman2014
    Options
    Absolutely, I need to add muscle instead of just cardio
  • courtmarrow
    courtmarrow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Totally feel ya girl! Sucks when you're the only one of your friends starting something new and no one really gets it. Sent you a friend request.... I think lol
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everyone I am around gets annoyed when I talk about fitness or meals. I am desperate for someone who will encourage me and not try to hold me back! We need friends in this life! Feel free to add me!
    This is my life! I am skinny by a lot of people's standards and do have a lot of muscle but its hiding behind about 10lbs of fat! I'm sick of people getting insecure about themselves when I talk about losing weight - as if I am judging them because they may be heavier.