Any girls doing BBG?

Options
Looking for some help to stay motivated, especially if you are doing the Kayla Itsines BBG workouts. :) feel free to send me a friend request

Replies

• tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Looking for some help to stay motivated, especially if you are doing the Kayla Itsines BBG workouts. :) feel free to send me a friend request

Starting week 7 tomorrow. Will send you a request
  • rklippig2016
    rklippig2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Got the guides last week, kinda started week one this week (only did one workout) not a great idea to start Bbg the first week of school...plan to hit it hard next week though! Would love to send you a request!
  • AFrantz24
    AFrantz24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started week one today! I need help staying motivated.
  • girlgoingplaces
    girlgoingplaces Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also just started week one.
  • cappelletticamilla
    Options
    I am on the same boat :) started bbg week one last Monday. I did all 3 resistance and going later for my third liss.
    Need your help girls since I need somebody to share my results and doubts :)
  • missyjac
    missyjac Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 20! (slacking off since 2.0 but making every effort to try complete the weeks challenge within 1 and a half weeks lol). Prior to bbg, I've always had slow results though I was pretty much a gym rat. Found bbg to be the most effective program, don't need to follow the meal program. I would say, stick to the bbg program, hang in there cos the hard work is really worth all the sweat and effort :smiley: happy to help u girls stay on track :D
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    i should start. cant run around here tho. so much snow...
  • poojie4
    poojie4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 today! Feel free to add me. :) I"m loving BBG so far.
  • Kfrase83
    Kfrase83 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You *will* see results, just stick with it.