• Danie2491
    Danie2491 Posts: 21 Member
    Hahaha. @ind1983 forgot about those ones
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Maybe they're daydreaming?

• Danie2491
    @3AAnn3 lol I'm legitimately fascinated. Haha I have never been close to being turned on in the gym. Maybe I take myself too seriously
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Haha, not gonna lie... I've definitely been turned on a handful of times... Like Sunday when the sexiest man I've ever seen kept working out inches from me.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    SAUNA SEX WUUUUUUU :sweat_smile: ALSO, everyone in this forum is a model. What the *kitten* :wink:
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    I wonder if that happens at planet fitness....I mean, I'm somewhat skeptical of this happening, but where there's a will, there's a way, right?
  • Danie2491
    edited January 2016
    @3AAnn3 hahahaha
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    Haha, not gonna lie... I've definitely been turned on a handful of times... Like Sunday when the sexiest man I've ever seen kept working out inches from me.

Um yes. I there are a few regulars at mine that I'd like to carry me off the treadmill and throw me in the shower. lol
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    sanfromny wrote: »
    think it's a lie?...check out craigslist in the hook up sections and search la fitness...see how many post are asking to meet and have sex at the gym! My husband a year or two ago found a used condom in the men's showers... :o

Out of curiosity, I did a search on CL to see what is being posted for LA Fitness in my area. There were several ads posted, but the ones that referenced activity inside the gym seemed to be just a couple guys posting on a regular basis. Guys looking to play in the shower with another guy.

The majority of the other posts were a bunch of dimwits professing their attraction, lust, love, etc. for someone they felt they made an unspoken connection with. One dimwit thinking a hot woman was following him around the gym purposely using machines near him. Instead of saying hello to her, he apparently went home and posted it on CL expecting she is going to see it. HUGE EYEROLL!!!

Even though I discovered that there are some people seeking this type of action, I find it difficult to believe it actually happens in the gyms that I go to. There is absolutely no way to share a shower at my gyms without someone noticing if they walk by. And I have gone during their really slow times and have never seen anyone try to share a shower together.